Crook 16: 48 Hrs

Começar do início

"You don't say that name too loud like that ever again. Especially not around these girls." She warned.

Liyah sighed. Azzura did as well, slowly removing her arms from around Liyah.

"Bobby's on a small trip, should be back tomorrow night. How about I cover your dance and you take the night off and get some rest."

"Thank you but I can't let you do that. You're supposed to be leaving soon." Liyah said. The older woman merely shakes her head, walking around the younger dancer to lean back against the vanity.

"No. I'm staying and you're going home for the night. You need to unwind. Whatever I make half is yours, deal?"

Liyah was grateful to have a friend like Azzura by her side. She was always so considerate and ready to bring Liyah peace by any means necessary. Jimin was the same way. She didn't know where she would be without them by her side. She didn't even want to think about it.

"I—" Liyah was about ready to object until she heard the door open. In came another dancer, loud heels heard on the floor as she strutted through the locker room. "Cherry girl you're on in 2." She said. Liyah licked over her lips and looked at Azzura.

"Better get going before the announcer says the wrong name. I'll see you later." Azzura smiles, leaning up from the vanity and walking up to Liyah. She gives the girl a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the dressing room, leaving Liyah to stand against the locker doors in confusion.

She knew she needed to tell Jimin that she was leaving. She would probably just take a cab home.

• • •

The cigarette smoke forms a puffy yet see through grey cloud around Liyah's vision as she stands against the brick wall outside of the club. She figured she would get a smoke in before flagging down a cab, then again she knew that she needed to hurry because she wouldn't want a repeat of the other night. She had her blade tucked into her left hand by her side, her right hand holding the cigarette up to her lips as she looked around the area after every pull. It was damn near 10 pm. Still a little early for a club but I bit later at night.

Just as the woman sinks into a state of loneliness standing out in the night by herself, a deep and familiar voice is heard beside her catching her completely by surprise.

"Mind if I have one?"

Liyah jumps from surprise and a little ounce of fear, dropping the cigarette at her feet as she snapped her head to the left. When she seen Taehyung standing with a small, humorous grin on his face she smacked her lips.

"Dammit Taehyung. Don't do that, you scared me." She sighed. He chuckled, bending down swiftly and picking up the cigarette from the concrete. Just as Liyah thinks that he is going to give it back to her, he brings it up to his lips and takes a pull - staring her directly in the eye as he does so.

Liyah gulps. She hadn't seen him smoke before. She could tell he did it just as often as she did. The way he so effortlessly positioned the cigarette between his long fingers, the way it fit like a glove between his pink plump lips. The way he wasn't even phased by the smoke.

This boy is smokin'. She thought.

"I'm sorry bumble bee. Didn't intend to." He shrugged. Liyah rolled her eyes, holding out her hand suggestively. Taehyung raised a brow, looking down at it.