Isn't that Adrien's limo? She thought to herself as the door opened and a blonde boy was sitting inside wearing a smile.

"Hey Mari, I was on my way to meet up with Alya and Nino then realized you lived nearby, do you want a ride?" Adrien asked.

She shook her head composing herself before plastering on a smile, "I-I w-would l-love to take a ride with you alo-I mean to meet up with our friends," she said calming down towards the end.

He lightly laughed and Marinette slipped into the limousine placing the box of macaroons beside her and buckling in her seatbelt.

"I'm surprised your father let you go out," she said nervously.

"Me too, I'm really glad about it," he smiled to himself then turned towards her. "What's that?" He asked gesturing to the box.

"My parents made macaroons for us," she said smiling. "Do you want one?"

She didn't wait for him to answer because his expression said it all, she reached inside the box and pulled out a red macaroon holding it up to him. He took a bite from her hand before grabbing the rest of it, their fingers brushing against each other as Marinette slightly blushed.

It's funny that Chat did the same thing last night, She thought to herself smiling.

"These are really good, please tell your parents I said thank you," he said smiling.

"I will" She said happily. "You remind me of a friend, he seems to love treats as well," she said absentmindedly, then widened her eyes in realization.

"A friend huh? We must be pretty similar," Adrien said with a sly smile.

"No! You two are like polar opposites! Like the sun and moon!" She blabbered.

He looked at her with an amused expression, "Really?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah, but he's funny though," she said smiling to herself. "But the guy sure loves puns."

"Puns huh? That's quite interesting," Adrien was holding in his laughter clearly knowing who she was talking about.

"They can get a little annoying though, like the other day I smacked him for one of them, I think," she stopped thinking to herself.

"Ouch you probably hurt his feelings then," Adrien said laughing. He remembered when Marinette smacked him about the cookies when he visited her as Chat.

"I hope not," she said rubbing her neck nervously.

"Is that why you're so tired then, because of your friend?" Adrien asked innocently.

"He's quite chatty you could say," she laughed lightly.

Adrien smiled to himself liking the way Marinette was talking about his alter ego. She was boosting his ego but also kind of deflating it at the same time.

"So do you have a crush on this kit-I mean guy," Adrien quickly covered his slip up.

She frowned, "I don't know him that well, he's a great friend though," she said smiling to herself.

Adrien felt his heart sink a little at that but he quickly replaced it with a smile.

"I'm glad you're friends," he said placing a hand on her shoulder causing her to look up. Marinette noticed something in his bright green eyes that she couldn't seem to decipher, before she could further investigate though, the limo stopped outside the museum.

"Well guess we're here!" Adrien said excitedly. He unbuckled his seatbelt and practically flew out the car in a matter of seconds, a door opened to her right and her blue eyes glanced over to them. She unbuckled her seatbelt and smiled as Adrien held the door open taking his warm hand in hers.