I head to the bookstore and begin the day.
I've sold lots of books today , and I finished the work left. I still can't believe that next week I'll be soon publishing my very first book.
I'm so tired but I'm so happy at the same time, it's the best feeling ever.
While I was organizing the books back in its places after the children left , Neo called.

"Did you finish?" He asks .

"Yes I'm about to what about you ?" I respond and head to gather my stuff.

"I have one more photoshoot and I'll be done " he sighs tiredly.

"I'm going to see a movie with Emily today , how about when you finish we can meet up at my favorite cafe downtown ? " I question and lock the bookstore when I finished .

"Sounds good okay " he replies .

I took an Uber to the movie theater and found Emily waiting there.
"So did you decide yet?" I ask as I approach her.

"Hi to you too miss " Emily chuckles.

"I'm mad at you why can't we watch a romantic movie ?" I whine.

"Not today please " she begs.

"Why not?" I ask Curiously.

"I got the tickets " a young man showed up by Emily's side.

He had green eyes and black hair . He had freckles on the bridge of his nose and lip piercing.
"Woah who's this Emily " I cheekily ask.

"Uhm this is Ashton he's the new intern I told you about remember?" She speaks while showing her teeth scarily.

"Oh yeah hey nice to meet you luke . Im Athena Emily's best friend " I say excitedly and shake his hand.

"It's nice to meet you athena , Emily told me that you own your business that's very impressive " he compliments .

"Yeah I can tell you some tips and tricks about handling your own business if you want , I took business as my minor back in college " I explain.

"That would be nice " he smiles.

"Ashton wants to open his own interior design company someday " Emily states.

"Oh so you better take Emily with you she's a Gem " I praise.

"Oh I doubt that she would leave a company like IN design and work in a start up company" he sheepishly says.

" oh believe me she can because she will have a motivating reason to get up every morning " I tease and look playfully at Emily.

"Let's get in, the movie will start without us " she blushes and walks abruptly inside.

Ashton chuckles and he leads me inside .
The movie was quite nice but I didn't quite enjoy it , because I was too sleepy. Damn it Why did I even suggest to watch a midnight movie .

We got out of the movie theatre and headed down to the cafe after saying our goodbye's to Ashton because he had to go.
I revived a text message from neo that he was already there .

We got out of Emily's car and headed inside . This cafe was my safe zone . It was comfortable and little . Decorated with fairy lights and filled with a warm coffee aroma . With a large bookshelf that covered the left side of the cafe for people to enjoy.
I spotted neo sitting in one of the back couches and smiled Instantly.

"Hello " I greet lazily  and hug him when he stands up.

"You sound tired " he chuckles after hugging me back.

"I am " I laugh and take a seat next to him.

"She slept through the entire movie " Emily adds and takes a seat in front of us.

"Expected " neo smiles.

"Emily has a new guy " I say giddily wanting to change the topic.

"That's nice to hear Emily , how are things between you guys? " neo smiles.

"Well everything was going fine until my amazing best friend here decided to declare that I fancy him" she glares at me and takes a furious sip from her iced coffee.

"Hey I was trying to explain to him that you're willing to support him and his goals" I explain.

"More like him and his body" she sarcastically says and rolls her eyes.

"You shouldn't have brought her to meet him in this state" neo laughs.

"Hey! I'm just a little sleepy" I frown.

"Yeah I forgot that she's the drunk sleepy kind, but he's really cute and he's taking me out again this Saturday" she exclaims.

"I'm so happy for you " neo acknowledges.

"So what about you, what's new with our favorite model?" She asks.

"Neo has enough money to rent a studio!" I squeal and cover my mouth from excitement.

"Hey I wanted to tell her that !" He scowls .

"I really should get some coffee " I clear my voice and call for the waiter to order something.

"You better " Emily says sending me death glares .

"So yeah Im searching for a studio " neo chuckles.

"Well I might know someone to help you . I'll check with him and give you a call" Emily encourages .

"Thank you. You have no idea how many crappy studios I've been to " he sighs .

We finished our drinks and decided to leave.
On our way out I headed first to walk out of the cafe because I was so tired but I stopped in my tracks when I heard a woman's voice
Addressing neo.

"Son?"