4. Sweet Panties

"Mom .. Theodore I'm home !" I call as I enter the house.
I remove my coat and put it on the coat racks .
I heard the sound of the Tv inside the living room so I approach I find Theo .
"You're still playing " I exclaim.

"Yes so leave me be " he says in a zombie tone .

"Where's mom? At work? " I ask.

"She's at her book club , she doesn't go to school today it's Friday " he says and rolls his eyes.

"Oh right well enjoy your ps4 while you can , I'm going to sleep" I state and head upstairs.

"I hope you have a really ugly nightmare " he comments .

"Nothing will be uglier than you darling " I reply and close the door after me.

I open the window and let in the refreshing breeze of the autumn season.
I take off my clothes and threw them on the ground .
My room is such a mess . I look for my pjs while I was wearing my undergarments.

"Fuck " a voice from outside exclaimed.
I look at the window and there was Neo standing shirtless displaying his abs while wearing his headphones and holding a coke .

"Oh my god !" I cry out loud.
And stood beside the window so he can't see me.

"What are you doing here I told you to go and look at the damn moon!" I state.

"I was going to until you flashed me a better view " he chuckles.

"This isn't funny Neo " I huff.

"It is kind of " he laughs.

"Ugh " I groan .
I crawled down below the window and pulled the curtains so he can no longer see me .
"Sweet panties, I mean dreams Athena !" He teases.

"If you knew about My sweet dreams you won't like it " I threaten.

"No thanks I don't want to know I'll leave it to my imagination " he states.

"Ugh I forgot how bad boys are such a pain in the ass " I hiss.

"I heard that !" He comments.

"I intended too " I mimic.

After I finally found my pjs I closed the lights and went to bed and got ready to sleep.
I texted Emily to come and pick me up so we can hang out at Starbucks which was near my house.
I put the phone on my nightstand and drifted to sleep.

The next day barged in and I was awake because of the constant ringing of my phone . I checked who was it and it was Emily .
Shoot .
I'm late.

I jumped from my bed and put anything On after washing my face and braiding my hair into a very messy braid.
"I'm here !" I shout and close the door behind me.

I find Emily Talking with Neo. I should have waited a little longer and got ready properly , but Thank god he's here I owe him if he wasn't there I'd be dead meat.
"Morning Guys " I smile.

"Athena morning " Emily smiles and gives me a disapproval look when she saw my state.

"Neo was just telling me that you two were neighbors " she speaks.

"Oh yeah .. such a nice neighbor he is " I state and smile halfhearted.

"Likewise Athena " he speaks and gives me a secretive wink.

"Come on let's go " I clear my voice and get inside Emily's car.

"Okay I'll see you neo !" Emily declares and gets inside.

We arrive shortly to Starbucks and I ordered a croissant with white cheese as my breakfast and a mocha on the side.
"Are you sure you don't want to try anything else ?" Emily suggests.