11. I Have A Boyfriend !

I remain in my place steady . Still expecting an answer from him.
He stares at me not believing what i just said.
He takes my arm and gets me inside . He pushes me up against the door making it close behind me.

Then kisses me without any warning awakening the desire that was planted previously in the first kiss.
I turn him around and push him up against the door.
"Baby I'm the one who's in control " he whispers and turns my back to the door again.

"Shut the fuck up" I breathlessly say.

"Cursing suits you well" he chuckles.

I wrap my legs around his waist , my hands were in his hair pulling it lightly making him groan as he supported my weight putting his arms underneath my legs.
We were both tired of waiting, we both wanted to compensate every moment that was wasted apart from one another.
The kiss was passionate full of force , the hidden desires that was unwillingly locked was now freed wanting to be seen.
We were all over each other and in every corner of the house knocking over anything that came into our way because we couldn't get enough of each-other.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you " he whispers in my mouth.

He sits on the couch making me on top of him.
His Hands were now exploring my body  , and he was griping lightly on my Soft skin beneath my shirt.
Most of it seemed like a blur but the only thing I can remember was the absolute pleasure. Even now, an hour later, all I can think of is him, his smell, his taste, his touch, it's just amazing to put into words.
I'm still smiling uncontrollably, I feel tired and energetic at the same time.

I lay down on his lap.
And he kept caressing my hair.
"I can't believe you're actually here " he says.

"Why did you resist me earlier ?"

"I didn't know if you felt the same way or not so I didn't want to ruin your friendship and I thought you were already with Luke " he replies .

"And Emily?"

"I told her that I liked you when we hanged out the second time but I made her promise me not to tell you"  he explains.

"I have to talk with her " I think.

"But I'm glad I confessed to you " I admit.

"So technically I won" he says . And I sit up and face him.

"I don't care rub it in my face , I've lost yeah but I've won something better " I say and leaned in to kiss him.

"God it still feels new everytime I kiss you" He announces.

"Then don't stop " I whisper and kiss him back.

He walks me home after our steamy make out session again.
We were standing at the porch still holding hands . I pull him into my arms and intertwine my hands around his back.

"You're mine now " I remark and give him a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"I've been always " he replies .

"Goodnight Athena " he whispers and kisses me slowly .

"Goodnight neo " I reply.
I untie my hands from around his waist and went back to my house.
As I close the door I try to balance myself so I could contain the delirium I was experiencing.
I notice mom and Theo sitting in the living room watching a movie so I approach them and stand I front of the tv.
"Hi ! " I exclaim.

"Get out of the way , we've been waiting for this scene!" Theo yells in fury and tries to see .

"Athena !" Mom disapproves and tries to see too.