Confession

It was twelve in the morning, Ladybug was on her knees crying all the pain and how she felt betrayed by her one and only partner, her friend, and the love of her life.  

"Aw, look how miserable you look, it was a bad idea for your parents to give you the miraculous. Well now you are in good hands, all you have to do is hand me your miraculous and everything will be back to normal." Hawkmoth said while caressing Ladybug's cheek. 

Ladybug went back to her senses and looked deep into Hawkmoth's eyes and said in a shaky tone "y-you are one o-of the worst father's i-i've ever met, you w-will NEVER GET A H-HOLD OF MY MIRACULOUS!" Ladybug punched him on the face and gave him a furious look. 

She fell on her knees and felt someone hug her from behind, as she looked back at Cat Noir with tears. She turned her body facing him and hugged him back and said "C-Cat Noir, I have to tell you something, I-I have been keeping it, I-I was afraid you might-" She gets cut off by Hawkmoth and she was thrown to the other side of the room. 

Cat Noir got mad, he stood up and ran towards him and as he was about to hit Hawkmoth his own father he managed to defend himself which made Cat Noir fall and blank out...(Oh I'm sorry I'm not really good writing about these kinds of stuff...😅)

After a few mins, he got back to his own sense and saw Ladybug beside him with tears while holding him up and said "I-I love you Cat Noir, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I'm so sorry I didn't help you! I'm sorry I didn't know you were in these kinds of situations, I know this is the wrong timing to confess how much I love you but-" Cat Noir's eye widened in such outburst from Ladybug, and when he was about to confess his love back, Hawkmoth stood up and said...

"No, She's lying, she never loved you, she's messing with you son! Do this for your mother!" Hawkmoth said as he tries to walk towards them. Cat Noir confessed he wanted to bring back his mother but not like this and he also wants to spend the rest of his life with his Lady, the love of his life. 

"NO YOUR WRONG FATHER, YOU NEVER EVEN CARED OR TAKEN CARE OF ME! ALL YOU DO IS THINK OF YOURSELF! YOUR SELFISH, BAD, GREDDY, AND THE WORST FATHER!" 

Ladybug's eyes widened as she heard those words come out of his mouth, he then turned to Ladybug and hugged her and said "Ladybug I-I also..."

Hawkmoth got so mad he stood up and roughly picked up Ladybug and dragged her to the other side of the room and hit her on the face.

Cat Noir's face dropped and screamed "GET YOUR HANDS OF HER!"  

AUTHORS NOTE:

Yea I know it's short and kind of messy or hard to understand...I'm sorry about it I'll try my best to make the next chapters make sense so please bear with me 😊