Ladybug

After the unexpected goodbyes from their best friends, Sabine as the old ladybug holder passed on the miraculous to her daughter Marinette. 

"Happy Birthday Sweetie! mama and papa have something important to give you and you have to use it for the greater good!" Sabine said while she sits Marinette down on her bed, "Ok mama and papa what's the gift?" 

six-year-old Marinette asked with an excited look on her face, Tom looked at Sabine with the face that shows "Are you sure about this?" Sabine smiled and held Tom's hand and said "don't worry, I know she can handle this role with or without Cat Noir." 

Sabine and Tom then brings out their small gift that was rapped in a ladybug patterned wrapper and smiled seeing Marinette open the gift, As she unwrapped the present she opened the box and saw a red light that hit her face and a small creature came out and said:

 "Hi my name is Tikki, I am your kwami!" Marinette dropped the gift and ran to Tom with tears in her eyes. "papa there's a floating bug um no bug-mouse!" Tikki then flew to Marinette, hugged her cheek, and said "I am not a bug mouse, I am a ladybug, and I grant you superpowers!"  

Marinette wiped her tears and slowly went up to Tikki, "Mama is this a joke cause this is not funny, superpowers are not true." 

Sabine smiled and placed Marinette on her lap and said "sweetie, I used to be a superhero and we all call ourselves Ladybug, the Ladybug Miraculous grants its wielder incredible powers of speed, endurance, and strength. Its special weapon is an unbreakable yo-yo, which can be utilized as both a weapon, a communicator, and an object that can be used to breathe underwater. As Sabine explained everything to Marinette, Marinette understood what her role is and what she can't do. 

"But mama what's a miraculous jewelry so that means there is more miraculous jewelry out there?" Sabine smiled and said " The Miraculous is a magical jewel. Worn as jewelry, they have the ability to transform their holders, with the help of the kwamis, into animal-themed, super-powered beings, thus becoming superheroes. We were given one from our master and was distributed to our classmates, my partner was called Cat Noir he had the black cat kawaii." 

Marinette was so surprised and was excited to become the next Ladybug holder after Sabine explained everything to Marinette, she quickly stood up  "Mama! I'm going to tell Alya that I'm going to be a superhero when I grow up!" 

Before she left, Sabine stopped her and said "Marinette you can not TELL ANYONE about your identity or your that you are ladybug! It will be very dangerous if you and our family cause he can use ur miraculous in a bad way, so you should always wear these earrings and never take them out." 

Marinette smiled and said, "ok mama I won't tell anyone or my best friend only you and papa know about my identity and that I am Ladybug." Sabine smiled and said "our training will start tomorrow, afternoon in our secret base. 

Since there's a lot to know and learn. don't worry Tikki, papa, and I will help you and train you well!" Marinette smiled and gave Tikki, Sabine, and Tom a kiss and a hug and headed up to her room with Tikki on her shoulder. 

As Marinette went up to her room, she looked at Tikki and asked what's wrong, Tikki smiled and said "I'm really hungry do you have any sweet things I can munch on?" Marinette smiled and ran to her cookie jar and gave Tikki a chocolate chip cookie and said "Tikki for now on you'll be my second best friend!" 

Tikki smiled and hugged Marinette on her cheeks and said "Marinette it's getting late you should go to bed so you have a lot of o energy for tomorrow's training with your mom, and thank you so much for the cookie!" Marinette smiled and said "Ok Tikki good night." and gave Tikki a small kiss on her forehead and both went fast asleep. 

thirteen years had passed by and Marinette who is Ladybug, a nineteen years old, grew up, pretty, smart, brave, and strong! She passed all her tests about being Ladybug and was ready to fight Hawkmoth's akumatized villains. 

Since there weren't any signs of akumatized people Ladybug helped the cops/police to capture or arrest the bad people.

Hiii! Yes, this is a short story but if you have read the story description I thought of making this story short! so this story is around sixteen chapters and the stories might be short or kind of long!"