Minimizer

It was a nice sunny morning and Marinette heard a nice calming voice coming outside her trapdoor, "Marinette sweetie! Your dad and I will quickly go to our other bakeries downtown. Do you want to join us?" Sabine asked while slowly opening the trapdoor. "Um hi mom, good morning, I'll pass this time, I have to finish some school work and I promised Alya to the movies later this afternoon," Marinette said while opening her school books. 

"Oh ok, sweetie! We'll be back till six o'clock, so the bakery will be closed for today. Just give us a call when you need anything or any help! Bye love you." As Sabine leaves Marinette's room, she quickly ran to her balcony and secretly watched Tom and Sabine enter their car and drove off. Marinette sighed and looked at Tikki who was eating a macaroon. 

"Hey Tikki, so tell me will there ever be an akumatized person? Cause it has been weeks and there are no signs of akumaziations." Tikki smiled at Marinette and said, "well for sure there will be someday, that's why your mom passed you the ladybug miraculous!" Marinette smiled and said, "yea you're right Tikki, I mean there wouldn't be any use if she gave me these miraculous earrings for no reason she knows I don't really like jewelry."

Hours had passed Marinette had finished her homework and was getting prepared for their movie hangout with Alya and her boyfriend Nino. As she got dressed, she quickly placed on her shoes, ran out of the bakery, and dialed Alya's number. "Hey Alya, you sure you want me to join you guys to the movies? Cause I don't want to be third wheeling or disturbing your guy's date." Marinette said while entering the subway train, "haha hey girl! Yes, it's fine, if I didn't invite that means I wanted to be alone with Nino, but right now I really want to hang out with you and Nino!" Alya said while waiting for Marinette to arrive at the mall. 

"Well I'm almost there, is Nino with you already?" Marinette asked, "Nope not yet, he said he'll be here around three o'clock, so I can hang out with you for two hours before we all go see the movie!" Marinette giggled and said "Ok Alya, I'm near just give me five mins. Ok, bye love you!" "Ok girl see ya! love you too!" As Alya ended the call Marinette zoomed out of the train and waved at Alya. They both hugged and entered the mall and went around. They both got ice creams, went shopping, and had their nails done.

As they were done getting their nails done, Alya got a message from Nino saying that he's already outside the cinema and bought all three of them their tickets and snacks

As they were done getting their nails done, Alya got a message from Nino saying that he's already outside the cinema and bought all three of them their tickets and snacks. Alya replied and told Marinette that Nino was already there waiting for us and that the movie will start in fifteen mins. Marinette smiled and walked with Alya to the movies. As they arrived Nino and Alya kissed and hugged each other, "Hey Love! Hey, Marinette long time no see! Thanks for keeping an eye on my girl while I had to do something." Nino said as he hugged Marinette, Marinette smiled "Hey Nino! Yea long time no see! and your welcome Alya and I had so much fun!" 

As they entered the movie and got seated at their seats Alya leaned on Marinette's shoulder and said, "Girl did you know that there will be a new family that will move here in pairs! They said that they have a son and his name is Adrien Agreste, damn I searched him up and he looks so dreamy and he models for his dad's company!" Alya said while showing Marinette his photos. "Oh he looks fine, I bet he already has a girlfriend so yea." Alya giggled and looked at Nino who was munching on his popcorn, "Hey can I have some?" Nino smiled and gave Alya some of his snacks. 

As they were halfway from the movie, the movies stopped and everyone in the cinema heard screaming outside, "HEY EVERYONE GET OUT SOMEONE HAS BEEN AKUMATIZED AND IT HAS BEEN YEARS!" Alya, Nino, and Marinette quickly stood up and ran out of the movies to protect themselves. As they left the movie room, Marinette ran to Alya and said "Alya you go ahead with Nino, u-um I'll just get something real quick!" Alya then hugs Marinette and says "Ok girl but call me when you've gotten it ok!" Marinette smiled and ran in the opposite direction and transformed into Ladybug. 

"Hello, people from Paris! My name is Minimizer and it has been years and now I am back!" everyone started to scream and got tuned into their young ones. As the light that's coming from her ring hits you, you will turn small and vanish into her ring and she gets more powers. (I hope this makes sense, I'm bad at writing scenes like these. As she turned everyone into small people and vanished them, Ladybug swung her yoyo and landed right in front of Minimizer.

"Wow you grew smaller than I expected Ladybug or should I call you mini bug!" Minimizer said while laughing, "Well yea your right but I was thought and trained well, so let's see what you've got!" Ladybug swung her yoyo and wrapped it around Minimizer's leg and tripped her, she then tries to avoid getting hit by the light that's coming from her ring.

"Tikki if you can hear me, I think I know where the Akuma is hiding! It's in her left ring cause that's where she's shooting the light from!" Ladybug said while hiding behind a chimney, "Oh mini bug, are you tired? are you going to call your mom for help cause it looks like your giving up, all you have to do is to give me your miraculous!" Ladybug then runs out of her hiding spot and says, "Well you should think before you speak Minimizer cause I might have something for you other than my miraculous." 

Ladybug then shouts "Lucky Charm!" and she was given a silver plate, "Huh what am I gonna do with this?" Minimizer laughed "hahaha how will you defeat me with that useless plate?!" and as she was about to hit Ladybug, she quickly used the plate as her shield and as the light hit the plate, it hit the face of Minimizer and she then got small and an Akuma flew out of the ring." 

Ladybug then de-evillizes the butterfly and sent it free and helped a little girl up, "Huh where am I, and oh my gosh your ladybug!" Ladybug smiled and brought the girl home and waved goodbye. As she leaves and de-transformed back into civilian form, she got loads of missed calls from Alya. she then calls her back and heard Alya screaming through the phone saying "GIRL WHY WERN'T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE IT HAS BEEN TWO HOUS AND I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!! "calm down Alya, I'm fine and safe um my phone died and I ran home to have it charged, where are you?" "Ok thank God your safe, I'm here at the cafe with Nino come join us we'll order you something." Marinette agreed and quickly went to Alya and Nino.

"Dark wings fall. This is just the beginning, Ladybug. You may have won this battle, but I will win the war. I will get your Miraculous. I will get the absolute power! And then my secret dream will come true! Oh Adrien, so we have a little Ladybug! Our plan is all going just as we planned, you'll see Ladybug just wait and see!" Hawkmoth/Gabriel said as he closed his layer and headed straight to Adrien who was watching him from behind.