Chapters 1😍 a new meeting

Bold= Me/author talking.
Italics= other poop

Y/n. Y/n was a 4'1 girl with huge badonkers and a big booty ❤. Y/n was attending a new school.

She walked around the school as everyone stared at her CHEST!!!!!! Y/n gulped and looked down. 'Why must I have such big badonkers?' Y/n asked herself in thought. Her diamond blue orbs moved over to her locker. She opened it and shoved her things inside. She grabbed one of the notebooks though. 'I need this one for class.' Y/n thought.

She closed her locker and kept her head down. She bumped into someone. "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sor-r-r-ry!!!!" The exclaimed. She looked up and saw a hot blonde kid. He was taller(like about 5'9)than her, was in good shape and was pretty intimidating. He glared at her small form. "Watch it mongrel." (YO I CANT 😭✋)

He walked past her, bumping y/n's shoulder.
Y/n continued to walk and made her way to the bathroom. She heard a few kids whispering on her way there. "Did she just bump into Gilgamesh ?" "Yes! She just did. I'm so jealous. But I hope she doesnt die" 'die?!' Y/n thought.
She rushed into one of the bathroom stalls and started to break down. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why d-did I d-do th-that? I-I-I-I didnt m-mean to😢🥺" Y/n broke down.

Chapter 2 coming out soon. Maybe not. It will though. Dont count on it
~~
Okay so I was writing this and most of it deleted so I am just going to post it like this. I will continue the rest of the chapter in chapter 2.
Also I hope you enjoy this so far lmao. cya.