Chapter 16

"Look me and mumma are going inside the house", Alina said while hiding behind the wall.

Abhay and Ravi too saw little Alina and Heena moving inside Abhay's house, while Heena was talking to someone in phone.

"It's me, she is talking to!", Ravi recalled as she called her that time.

Little Alina pushed the backdoor from all her might, due to which electric circuit board which was hung just beside the door cracked and its wire fell, and came down till the edge of the door.

Alina and Heena then slowly sneaked inside the house.

Ravi, Abhay and Alina saw all this. Abhay started panicking as he remembered the bandit inside coming towards his little version with a gun.

"He...he..he is coming with gun towards me.. I need to do something..", Abhay spoke in fear stricken voice.

Ravi and Alina glanced each other with confusion.

"The bandit inside has a gun. He is coming.. I remember.. Big gun.. I need to do something.. I need to save myself", Abhay panicked as his fear took over his senses.

Fearfully he took out his gun and shot in the direction of house, which hit the cracked electric circuit board due to which short circuit occur and the house caught fire.

A man wearing black hoodie with a gun in his hand approached the young boy who was one of the four hostages. Young boy heard footsteps approaching towards him, he started panicking.

Just then he heard a gun shot. The black hoodie man panicked. He didn't shoot, then from where does this sound came? Black hoodie man ran out of the house as he heard someone entering the house.

Alina and Ravi shouted when they saw Abhay shooting. Suddenly Alina recalled... so was it Abhay, who shot? due to which the bandit panicked and ran?

When reality strike the three, they were pale. It all was planned.. They arrived here to complete the circle of time. It means it was this Abhay who saved his ownself ten years back. And it was this Abhay due to which the house caught fire.

Before they could think more, they saw small Alina coming out of a window with a little girl in her arms.

"Juhi!", Abhay whispered as he saw his little sister once again.

They saw Juhi hugging Alina, who was trying to console this girl. Then they saw a young boy coming out when Juhi shouted.

"It's me! It's me!", Abhay said as he saw his young version in front of his eyes.

Little Abhay ran towards Juhi and engulfed her. Just then Alina ran inside the house shouting "Mumma", and Juhi followed her inside.

"Look.. you both again went inside.. now we need to save all", Abhay spoke determinantly.

Ravi rushed towards the main gate and kicked it. While Abhay and Alina moved towards the backdoor. They saw young Alina coming with Juhi in her arms. Both were miserable, covered with soot.

Alina and Abhay saved both of them. Abhay was too emotional to see his little sister. He just stood there numb, staring his little munchkin.
Abhay's gaze fell on little Alina who was protecting her sister. Only he knew how much obliged he was to her. She owed him, his life.

"Alina, promise me. Promise me, you will save Juhi! You will take her responsibility", Abhay suddenly spoke as emotions flooded inside him.

Little Alina and Alina both were shocked. While little Alina was thinking, how come this man knew her name? Alina understood everything! It was him who made her promise, it was his promise which she was fulfilling till now! It means the couple that saved her ten years back were she and Abhay? It means she herself saved her!!!

But Juhi and Alina were saved by a couple, whose eyes were seen by Juhi herself. She saw a dark brown eyes of the woman, and black orbs of the man, both of them seemed familiar to her.

"Why? Why me? How can I?", little Alina spoke in horror.

"Only you can!", Alina told her little version while holding her shoulders. She smiled as she realized it was she herself who motivated her own version ten years back. She remembered how she felt her mother's presence in herself. Indeed she was like her mother!

They saved them and were happy, totally forgetting about their parents who were still inside the burning house. Just then they heard the blast sound... And the house burst.

Both the Alinas were terrified. She again lost her mother! Alina fell on ground. How can she do this mistake twice? She left her mother again! She wept bitterly.

But soon Alina saw Ravi coming towards her.

"We did it! we did!", Ravi shouted in happiness.

Both Alina and Abhay were surprised. What they did? They did nothing, the history repeated itself.. They could only save themselves.

"Alina, I saved Heena and even your parents(pointing towards Abhay)", Ravi said.

"What!?", Alina and Abhay shouted at the same time.

A/N: Hope your confusions are clear! Alina and Abhay saved themselves ten years back. It was their real self who saved their little version.

Future chapters will give more clarification!