"Sure. What is it?"

"We're going to check how your brother loves you."

"How?"

"Im going to tell them that you are not here anymore. And I heard something. And... Aish. Ill take care of it." I said.

"Arasseo. Where will I go?"

"Just hide inside one of the cubicles. Okay?"

"Ne." After that, I left.

I kept on laughing. I just can't wait to see their faces.

"Hyung! Hyung!" I started running as if I am panicking.

"What?! What happened?!" They all said.

"Ming! Mi--"

"What happened to my dongsaeng/Ming?!" They said. Oh! Everyone is here.

"I dont know. When I was about to go out, I heard a screaming sound. And its from the lad--" I didnt finish my sentence when they run towards the ladies room. Haha. Their faces.

I forgot to tell you. I set a camera. Haha.

I run towards the CR.

"Ming?! Dongsaeng?! Where are you?!" I heard them said. Especially Chanyeol.

Ming's POV

"Ming?! Dongsaeng?! Where are you?!" I heard them said. Especially Chanyeol. Haha. But.. I heard some different voices.

I am still hiding inside the last cubicle. I am controlling my laughter. I want to see their faces!

"Ming?! Where are you?! Guys! Call someone! Call some help." I heard Chen said. Haha. The best actor EVER!!

"Ne. Call someone. The staffs. Call them!" Aish. Why the staffs?! Why not a police?! They are not thinking properly!

"I'll go." I heard someone. I can't describe who he is. But the voice is familiar.

"Hyungs! Guys! Do you want magic?" Chan asked. Haha. What's his plan now?

"Aish! Chen! A magic in this situation?! Are kidding me?!" Chanyeol said.

"Just.. Aish! Just please? Just this once?" He said. I can imagine him pouting.

"Fine!" Jinjjayo?! Joengmal strange. What if this situation became real? They will do the same?! Aish. What am I thinking?! My phone vibrated and saw Chen texted me.

From: Trollen

What cubicle are you? Come out when I say 'BuBiBu BaBu' okay? And paly as if you were dizzy.

BuBiBu BaBu? Seriously?!

To: Trollen

Im at the last cubicle in the left side.

"Okay. BuBiBu BaBu.. Park Mi Young come out! Now!" I came out playing dizzy.

Aish! My head hurts! Wae? Because I hit my head on the door when I opened it. Great right?

"Daebak! Haha! Awesome, right?" Chen said. Haha. He received a lot of head slap from the people. Wait... Myungsoo?!

Kookie?! V?!

Daehyun?!

Minhyuk?!

Ken?!

Joon?!

Jr?!

Naeun?!

MJ?!

Eunji?!

Hyuna?!

Taeyeon?!

Bora?! Hyorin?!

Choa?!

The heck! What are they doing here?! I saw ALL of the Kpop idols!

"Chen!" They ALL said.

"Mianhe! Ouch! Joesonghabnida! Yahh!" I just checked how you love her  but then I realize something.." Chen said. I cut him off.

"Magic?! You want to play if ever I'm missing! Wow! And staffs?!" I said. Chen and I are connected.

"Sorry. I can't think properly." Yeol said.

"Aish!" Is only I said.

"Saengil Chuka Habnida!" They said.

"Gomawo, Oppas! What are YOU doing here?" I asked.

"To celebrate your birthday!" V said.

"Ohhhhhhkayyyyy!" I said.

"You trolled us, Chen!" They said.

"Actually, I was with him." I said. Chen and I ended up running in circles because they are catching us.