"It's about her," He spoke quickly and fearfully.

I paused, and slowly turned back to face him; fear crept up my spine as my mind went to the worst possible place, "What's wrong with her; is she okay?" I asked with less hostility, and more worry.

"Don't panic sir, she's completely unharmed," He assured me while nervously fiddling with his fingers. I sighed with relief, and impatiently waited for him to continue, "But she may have set the library on fire."

My eyes widened, "She did what?"

༻✦༺

As I rushed down the hallways that were covered in black smoke, I could hear Rex shouting from the direction of the library, "(y/n) please calm dow-"

"No!" She yelled in a protest, which was followed by a loud crash, and shouts from multiple clones.

I quickly burst through the opening, and the fire was—thankfully—almost cleared out by the dozens of clones holding fire extinguishers.

But where my attention was currently being directed to; was my fiancé who was flipping the wooden tables with the force, then proceeding to use a lighter to set those on fire as well. Rex was behind her, eagerly trying to get it from her hand, but she kept pushing him away; not with the force though, since I'm sure she was worried about hurting him in her ravaged state.

I raised my hand and brought the lighter into my own grasp, earning me a deathly yellow glare from her, "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked sternly; stomping towards her with both anger and confusion. She could have burned this entire building down with this little stunt. What the hell is going on with her?

Her face fell, and her lip quivered as she kicked a table away from her that held a pile of books, "This place is fucking useless." Her voice cracked, and she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration; tears brimming in her eyes, "I don't know what to do." She whispered so low that I'm not even sure if that's what she really said.

I threw the lighter to Rex who caught it with a relieved sigh, before giving me a nod, and leaving, to give her and I a moment.

I stepped towards her as she stared down at the floor in deep thought, "What is going on with you hm?" I asked softy; using my gloved hand to lift her chin, so her watered eyes could look solemnly into my own, "Talk to me (y/n)." I rubbed my thumb along her jaw; searching her eyes for answers as to why she's been acting so strange lately. I thought she was merely having a difficult time adjusting to her memories coming back, but I don't know if that's what it is anymore.

"I-" She nervously broke away from my gaze; peering back down to the floor with a heavy sigh, "I think I just need sleep, I've hardly slept this week."

That I knew, she hardly ever leaves this library. I usually end up falling asleep on the table or the couch in here. Then whenever I wake up, her face is normally still buried in some old book.

I still felt like there was more that she wasn't letting on, and I had so many questions regarding her recent behavior. Like; what did she mean by useless? What the hell is even in these books that she's look for? And why resort to burning it down? But she did look incredibly exhausted, and I didn't want to pry her or upset her any further.