---------------
HYUNGWON'S POV (what happened when he left)

"So where are we going?" Ravi asked me once I got inside his car.

"Do you think Leo hyung is free today?" I asked him.

"Leo hyung? He's probably at the hospital. Why do you need something from him?" Ravi asked me.

"I just wanted to talk about something with him" I responded.

"Boy, are you planning on doing something?" Ravi asked looking at me in the eyes.

"No"

"Liar"

"I mean who knows, maybe not or maybe yes?" I respond giving him a little smile.

"Is it about my little sister?" He asked me his face turned more serious than before.

"Dude, I was talking about Leo hyung not your sister"

"You better not play games with my sister" he said.

"But you told her to take responsibility towards her actions so that means you want me by her side" I said smiling from ear to ear as I look at him.

"Damn you, I swear if you play such games with her I won't hesitate to get her away from you"

"Okay okay I got it, for now let's go to Leo hyung" I said and he started to drive.
--------------

We arrived in front of the house. I went in first leaving Ravi behind to park the car in the garage.

"Hyungwon~ what brings you here?" Ken quickly greeted me as soon as he laid his eyes on me.

"I wanted to talk to Leo hyung" I said.

"Ohhhh~ Leo hyung was in a bad mood today. You sure you wanted to see him?" Ken asked and I nodded.

"Where's Leo hyung?"

"In his room" Ken said. "Are you--- do---" I didn't let him finish what he's saying and rush all the way to Leo's room.

I knock on the door before getting inside only to found out Leo hyung is talking through his phone.

"I told you I won't do it" he said then turning around to check who just went in. As soon as his eyes landed on me he quickly put his phone down.

"Seems like you're busy Leo hyung" I walk all the way inside to sit on the couch.

"What brings you here?" He asked sitting across me.

"Did my father just called you? Again?" I asked then he sighed.

"He asked me to work in the company again" He said.

"He keeps on calling you right? Am I holding you guys back? You should just get back there, don't mind me" I told him but I heard a sigh from him once again. "hyung stop sighing"

"You know I just can't come back there"

"Are you worried about your team? I heard they also got a call from my dad too. You know if you guys wanted to work there again, just go. I feel bad if I'm the only one who's holding you back" I told him honestly.

"I know you guys are working after me after you quit from the company. If it's connected to what happened to my mom, you don't have to pay back for working under me"

"Hyungwon stop saying that you're holding us back. It's just that the team was incomplete right now and we're afraid to do the same mistake again" Leo explained.

"What mistake? About my dying? It was an accident you all know that" I said trying to encourage him.

"But our team was behind the wheel that time"

"Come on hyung, yes your team was behind the wheel that time because you guys are the aces. You have great skills, so don't you comeback" I said.

He didn't respond for a second, he just stayed quiet. So I decided to leave him alone for the time being letting him think of it. I told him I'm going out for some air but I went to the other room.

As soon as I open the door, there he was. The result of the accident three years ago. There's N hyung lying on the bed, he was still holding on his deal life.

"Hyung why don't you wake up as soon as possible, your team needs you. So wake up as soon as possible and help them decide" I talk to him even if he's still unconscious.

"Come to think of it, N was holding for his life these past three years. What do you think made him hold on?" I heard Leo's voice.

"Leo hyung, what if the reason why N hyung was holding on his life for three years now is because there's something he wanted to tell you?" I said.

"You said that your team assignment that time was a secret. That my dad keep it from others because he wanted me and my mom to get home safely" I suddenly remembered that my father told me that no one knows that I'm arriving at Korea that time and he also told me that he sent an specific people to pick me up.

"What are you trying to say?" Leo asked.

"Maybe it wasn't really your team's fault? It wasn't your team who got my mother killed. Maybe there's someone who planned it" I told him.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Character Info:
VIXX SQUAD

N / Cha Hakyeon
-1990

Leo / Kung Taekwon
-1990

Ken / Lee Jaehwan
-1992

Ravi / Wonshik
-1994
-Namkyu's 3rd brother

Lee Hongbin
-1994
- working at the PUB

Hyuk / Han Sanghyuk
-1995
- working at the PUB

A/N: If you're curious about them just go search up VIXX, they're a kpop group who debuted on 2012. They're known for their concept and their song Chained Up.