Can Hearts Even Fucking Do That?

Start from the beginning

 Fucking gorgeous. Every minute I look at this woman, and she becomes more beautiful. 

How is something like that even possible?

The club was crowded as usual, and Valentina and I sipped on soda while the others ordered drinks, except Mateo who was the designated driver alongside me. I could barely keep my hands off my girl, and I kept her close by my side, my palm gripping her exposed thigh and rubbing it soothingly as she softly bit her lip, driving me insane.

"We'll be driving somewhere else, baby," I tugged Valentina along to my car as the others followed us to where we were parked.

"OOOH WAIT," Yasmine yelled and ran to the back of Mateo's car. 

Everyone else pooled into the car and waited for her. 

She got a bag from the trunk and handed it to Valentina, whispering something to her before giggling and walking off to the car.

"Why'd she say I'd need this for tonight?" Valentina asked me, and I gently took the bag from her, placing it in the back seat. I led her to the passenger seat and opened the door for her as she slid inside.

"Xavier, where are we going?" My babygirl asks from beside me, her tempting matte red lips being mercilessly bitten.

"It's a surprise, sweetheart," I replied, intertwining my hand with hers as I placed a kiss on her knuckles. 

I opened my wallet to hand her the key to my beach house so she would be more excited, but I couldn't seem to find the keys.

"Fuck," I placed the wallet in the compartment between us.

"Wait, what's wrong?"

"I forgot the keys at home, love. Would you mind if we stop there first?" I asked, and she smiled a dazzling smile, nodding her head as I drove off to the house.

Valentina

As we approached the door, we could hear everyone inside singing off-key, and Xavier shook his head as I knocked.

"You guys came back? Aw, you missed us," Austin said, pulling the both of us in, but before he could make an awkward group hug, Xavier gave him a stern look.

"Nope. Just forgot something." Austin pouted at Xavier's statement, but he was already in his room searching for whatever keys he forgot. 

The music was slightly loud, and I was near the door, so I heard the knock before anyone else did. 

The door swung open to reveal a man, who seemed familiar after a few seconds.

"Bunny. We really need to talk," he said, and I remembered him from the weird encounter at the beach.

"Uh, have you been following me? How did you even know where I live?" I asked, slightly panicking, but I seemingly forgot that the living room behind me was packed with three intimidating men, and my own Xavier, who was already stalking towards the door. 

The music stopped and Xavier's arm tugged me towards him as the others approached the door.

"Isn't this the guy from the beach that day?" Dean asked, and everyone glared right at him after the initial moment of confusion.

Xavier held me close to him, his grip tight on me as he tried to keep his anger in control.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Xavier asked, his voice dripping with danger and venom.