(Character Reference)

Thank you all for reading my fanfic! 

I realized that I added a lot of original characters in my fanfic so I decided to take some pictures of them for reference!

Note: Thank you to all of you who have stayed tuned. I don't expect everyone to read hours of fanfiction, but it warms my heart to see people enjoy my chapters, even if they don't read the whole fanfic. I am grateful for each and everyone who reads this. 

Whether it is because you were interested, or just because you were bored.  I am thankful I have a faithful audience of readers. 

I know to some it's weird. I have to admit, I write some stupid junk sometimes. But I still post it, even if I know it's strange. I take constructive criticism well, but I feel the need to mention that I am as human as all of you. So if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. I am talking about the people who have the audacity to privately DM me awful messages...

But thank you to those who find my strange fanfic enjoyable. 

 I love fanfic because you get to build onto a story that is already made, and make it your own! It feels as if you have your own world with your favorite characters.

Another thing I really love is writing. Through this app, I was able to practice my writing skills while also sharing my progress with others! 

My initial goal was to create a story people could read and truly imagine themselves there. That when people read it they felt like it was their life. Their own experience. 

But... I never expected it to be about a Raccoon from animal crossing... 

Nevertheless, I appreciate all of those who have read this far. Thank you!!! 

I will still be continuing the story, I just wanted to take a brief pause to show my gratitude to all of you. (Even those who didn't really like it.) 

-Anyways, here are some of the original characters from my fanfic, (Aka my friends)- 

Me and Betty:

The one in the 3D glasses and Bunny cap is my friend Betty

The one in the 3D glasses and Bunny cap is my friend Betty. She was one of my readers when I was first starting out. This is us in her house, which as ya'll see is school-themed. 

She likes to play the piano and loves to eat butter for some strange reason.  I don't blame her though, that stuff is good.