"Well, I actually have a trip out with the girls." (Y/N) said as the three insects bust open the door rudely.

"All of you get out now!" (Y/N) said in anger, the disrespect these girls have for others. Bela whines but (Y/N) was quick to put an end to it.

"No! Bela! Lucas isn't here right now!" (Y/N) shouted, ushering the girls outside. (Y/N) clears his throat, thanks them once again, and apologizes before leaving.

"I am very disappointed with how you acted, girls. Those are your family, and you bust down the door like you don't even exist!" (Y/N) scolded once more. He pinches the bridge of his nose.

'Just how many times do I have to scold these girls' (Y/N) thought, shaking his head as the three looks at him in fear.

"That was the last straw, you three. You need to respect others as to how you do with me! These aren't people to look down upon. We are a family! You should think of them as aunts and uncles!" (Y/N) explained. They're more related than they think because the Mold and Cadou are from the Megamycete.

"We're sorry, Creator. We were just excited about the trip. We haven't had the time to go out anymore even though we are already immune to cold weather." Bela apologized. Once again, being the voice of reason for her sisters.

"Just... don't do it again!" (Y/N) said, growing wings before flying upwards. The girls all nodded and followed him to the Tomb of Nazarick.

"Ainz, are you currently there in Nazarick?" (Y/N) asked through the voice chat. It will be awkward having (Y/N) being glared at by the residents of the Tomb without Ainz to diffuse the situation.

"It's really confusing having to switch to Voice Chat, speaking regularly, and the Hive Mind." (Y/N) said. If he doesn't get the hang of this, he might disclose unwanted info on either his subjects or Ainz.

"Are we there yet!?" Cassandra shouted, soaring through the air as she played with her sisters.

"Don't you dare start that type of shenanigan, Cassandra." (Y/N) warned, putting a stop to the are we there yet bullcrap that always happens when traveling.

"I am here, (Y/N). Though I am already leaving to E-Rantel, the guildmaster needs to talk to me in terms of Shalltear." Ainz replied. (Y/N) and the three got close and saw Ainz outside the tomb.

The two immediately spotted each other and gave a small wave as a sign. (Y/N) flew down, reminding the girls to control their actions. What they're in front of right now is not just an ordinary skeleton.

"So, you're using Shalltear as a way to heighten your standing as an adventurer... smart." (Y/N) said as he landed, giving Ainz a small salute. He was surprised at the salute... weird.

"Yes. Is there something you want?" Ainz asked, seeing a motive behind your words.

"Since I'm already helping you with this problem, I need to benefit also. We'll join in the meeting and propose that we join you in defeating Shalltear." (Y/N) said. He gave up on adventuring, but a boost this beneficial is something he cannot let go of.

"The guildmaster won't allow it. You never got out of Bronze. The guildmaster will certainly not allow you to participate in this mission." Ainz answered. (Y/N)'s resolve did not falter.

"Don't be like that, Ainz. Put in a good word for me, surely from someone as high ranking as you, you could at least persuade the guildmaster to let us tag along." (Y/N) said, it's all about who has the higher standing when it comes to things like these.