Chapter 17

Today was the day of Ashley's party. Did I want to go? No. Did I want to see her face? No. Do I want to be there for Ace? Yes. Do I want to see Hayden? Yes. So I'm going.

Ace said he was picking me up in 2 hours, so that left me time to get ready. I went in the shower, shaved, and exfoliated every inch of my body. Once I was finished I did my hair (in any style you like) and put on some light makeup, nothing much, just some foundation, highlighter, mascara, and eyeliner. I had about 30 mins before Ace came to pick me up, so I relaxed for a bit then threw on the dress my mom gave me. As soon as I put on the dress Ace texted me that he's outside. I was about to walk out of the house until my mom stopped me to say that I looked good in the dress and that she loves me.

Finally, I was able to walk out of the house. And there was Ace and Hayden in all-black tuxes leaning against the car. I didn't know that Hayden would be with him, but I just brushed it off. I walked up to them both and kissed them.

Ace: "You ready now?"

I nodded. Hayden opened the car door for me and I got in. Once they were in we were on our way to the venue.

Ace & Hayden: "You look beautiful."

Y/N: "Thank you and you both look handsome and sexy." I said while biting my lower lip.

A slight grin appeared on their faces. We reached the house and Ace came around to open my door. When I looked around there were Rolls Royces, Bentleys, Audis everywhere. And the people coming out of them were dressed like they were going to the met gala.

The outside of the venue is magnificent. The stairs were covered in a blue carpet down the middle. And around the massive silver double doors, there were blue and black flower arrangements surrounding it.

Ace and Hayden walked on both sides of me with their hands on my back, as we walked inside the venue. The people around us were giving us nasty glares, probably because I'm walking with two men by my side. I began to feel self-conscious and that the whole world around me was closing in. My social anxiety was kicking in and I started to hyperventilate. The boys both began to notice the people staring at us and the change in my demeanor as we continued to walk. Ace wrapped his arm tighter around me. While Hayden whispered something in my ear," relax princess, it's not about what other people think, it's only about you and us." I smiled at his statement and kissed him and Ace on the cheek.

When we entered the building there were high ceilings, multiple chandeliers, gold everywhere, waiters walking around with champagne, people having conversations all over. I couldn't believe all of this was for a birthday.

Ace and Hayden said they had to leave me for a bit to go catch up with some family members, so I was left on my own. Walking around for a bit I stumbled upon a waiter with a tray of champagne, so I took one and went on my way. 

I was stopped by an older lady who couldn't be over the age of 65, she had all silver hair, and was wearing a tight-fitting power suit. 

The woman: "Hunny you look so beautiful tonight."

Y/N: "thank you so much, I'm y/n by the way."

The woman: "I'm Debra and I know who you are already. I've heard a lot about you from the boys."

Y/N: "How do you know them?"

Debra: "I'm their grandmother and every time they call me all they can do is talk about you."

I blushed at the thought of them talking about me.

Y/N: "I hope only go..."

I was cut off before I could finish. 

Ashley: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Y/N: "uhh well I was."

Debra: "She was invited by your brother's problem with that."

Ashley: "Yes I don't want this bitch here. I didn't invite her, so she's not allowed here, and it's weird that she is with my brothers like they can do better."

Debra: "One you don't talk to your grandmother like that or use language like that. Your brothers both love her and that is all that matters, so if you have a problem with that I will shut this party down now, young lady."

With that Ashley stormed off without a word. But my mind was stuck on the fact that Debra has said that they love me. 

Debra: "Now that she's gone I'd like you to meet some people."

She grabbed my hand and brought me into a separate room away from the party. The room had a simple living room setup with black couches, a grey carpet, a flat-screen tv, and a grand piano. When we entered the room there was Ace, Hayden, and two other people. One was a taller woman also in a power suit which looked like Ace and a man who Hayden resembled in an all-black suit.

The woman held out her hand and I shook it. She said," You must be y/n." I nodded and waited for her to continue. She continued," my name is Ruby and this is my husband, Asher." I said hello and waited for someone to explain to me what was going on.

Asher: "Come, my child have a seat."

I nodded once again and everyone walked over to the couches and took a seat. Ane can Hayden on either side of me and their mother, father, and grandmother on the other couch. 

Rudy: "We know that you are with both of our sons and we see no problem with that, but there is one slight problem."

Asher: "Our family owns a big corporation that is inherited down through the family and the boys cannot inherit it until they both have a woman by their side."

Y/N: " I don't understand why you are saying this to me."

Both Ace and Hayden put their hands on my knees. I looked over at them but their eyes were glued to the ground.

Rudy: "We are saying that you have to choose between them by tomorrow because Asher and I will be stepping down."

I put my hands on Ace and Hayden's hands took a deep breath and went on with my response. 

"Sorry ma'am and sir, but I don't think I could choose between them. I love them both", I said to them, and as soon as I said the word love they looked up and stared at me. I continued," And I can't choose one over the other because they are perfect in their own way. Hayden is demanding and protective, which I love and Ace is caring and sweet, which I love. And I can't imagine my life with one and not the other. So I'm sorry, but I cannot choose."

Debra: "That is sweet my dear, but I have a solution to our dilemma."

Everyone turned their heads to Debra in confusion waiting for her next words.

There will be one or two more chapters left I'm not sure yet, so thanks for reading and vote and comment. Thx :)