Swimming

Fast forward to Monday at school

I entered the class and found my seat next to Ashley. When looking at her appearance she seemed to have a glow radiating off of her that she didn't have before.

Y/N: " Why do you look so happy today?"

Ashley: "You wouldn't believe it I got a boyfriend, you and he are coming over after school and we're gonna hang out at my pool."

Who wouldn't believe that she got a boyfriend? She's not ugly, like the rest of the girls in this school. Unlike her brothers, Ashley had hazel eyes that always seemed to twinkle when you looked into them. She had hair that matched her eyes and it always seemed to bounce with every step she took. And don't even get me started on her body, she has curves in all the right places that made her extremely desirable. Her boobs and ass were more on the plumper side that went perfectly with her small frame.

Y/N: " umm okay, I just have to go home first and get a swimsuit."

Ashley: " Okay. You can take your time because he's coming later on."

Fast forward to after school

I dropped my bag as soon as I entered the house and ran to my room. Pulling out the drawer that I keep my swimsuits in and pulled all of them out and laid them across my bed.

Staring at the clothes for a brief moment with my hand on my chin. I was deciding between a light blue one-piece bathing suit that made my ass look fatter or a two-piece black swimsuit that lifted my tits higher. I finally decided on the black one because it is my favorite color and looks the best on me.

I headed over to Ashley's house. Before I got to the door of her house I heard yelling.

Ashley: " GET OUT! I don't want y'all here LEAVE!"

Ace: " No this is our house too. We're staying!"

Ashley: " Whatever, just don't fuck with us!"

Knocking on the door, keeping my eyes on my phone screen. The door swung open immediately assuming it was Ashley I walked right in, but instead, I was greeted by what seemed to be a wall. It was Hayden.

Y/N: " I'm so sorry " staring at the ground afraid to make eye contact with him

Hayden: " it's fine, baby girl and you look at me when I'm speaking to you, understand."

I nodded my head frantically in response

Hayden: " Use your words"

Y/N: " yes"

Hayden: " yes, what?"

I tilted my head wondering what he wanted me to say. Then it clicks he's the dominant type and tbh I'm all for it.

Y/N: " yes, sir"

Hayden: " good girl, now you may enter"

Y/N: " thank you," I said shyly looking at him directly in his eyes. I stared at him for what seemed like forever.

Hayden: " See something you like?"

Shocked at what he said, I said, sorry and ran off to Ashley's room.

Ashley: " Why are you running?"

Y/N: " No reason"

Ashley: " Okay then" looking away suspiciously "Just hurry up and get in the pool. I'm going to wait here for Jackson (her boyfriend)"

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. Taking off the clothes I had over my bathing suit I looked into the mirror and began feeling insecure, wondering if everyone would think I'm fat. Gathering up the little courage I had left the bathroom with my hands wrapped around my waist in an attempt to hide my body. I exited the bathroom and walked towards the pool.

The pool was beautiful, it's surrounded by greenery and bright purple flowers, to the side of the pool there was a slide within the rocks at the edge, and at the other end was a hot tube within the pool. Damn this bitch got money.

It wasn't till I reached the edge of the pool that I noticed Ace sitting in one of the lounge chairs with an empty spot next to him. Walking over I sat next to him, I don't think he noticed me as he was just lying there with his eyes closed. Laying back on the chair with my eyes closed letting my skin soak by the sun. Momentarily I felt his eyes wander over to me every now and then.

I thought that I was disturbing his train of thought, so I got up to leave. Suddenly I was pulled back into the chair I was once sitting in. Ace's hand on my wrist and his eyes looking into mine. I blushed a little.

Ace: " Where are you going?"

Y/N: " Inside, I didn't wanna bother you"

Ace began looking me up and down. And the insecurity came flooding back, I wrapped my hands around my waist once again.

Ace: " Stay, please" looking submissively into my eyes

Y/N: " okay"

Ace: " By the way why do you have your arms around your waist you look uncomfortable"

Y/N: " i-I'm not it's j-j-just, nevermind it's fine."

He got up and placed his body over mine, with his hands beside my head and his face a little too close for comfort.

Ace: " Don't cover your beautiful body, I want to see all of you." With his hooded eyes filled with lust.

He brushed his hand over my cheek. I leaned up to kiss him until...