Chapter 8

I wake up to the sunlight shining in my eyes, I rub my eyes and sit up straight. Above me, standing is Ace with a cup of water and aspirin. With a puzzled look on my face, I wonder what the aspirin was for until I tried to move. Omg, there was pain everywhere.

Ace: "Good morning beautiful, I figured you would be in a little pain from yesterday so I brought you an aspirin."

A little pain is an understatement 

Y/N: "Good morning, thanks."

Ace: "Anyways, your mom came early to pick you up."

Y/N: "Okay"

I took the aspirin and got up. I began walking towards the door then Ace grabbed me by my waist and pressed his lips against the crock of my neck and said," don't miss me too much baby". I turned around to him, stood up on my tippy toes, and said," I'll try not to" and kissed him on the cheek. With that, I continued out the bedroom door and into the living room, Hayden was sitting on the couch watching whatever was watching. I walked up to the front door and reached for the handle, but I turned around walked up to Hayden kissed him on the cheek too, and said," bye daddy" turned around, and walked out the door.

I got into the car with my mom and she had a smile plastered across her face. When I looked to see what she was smile about, there was Ace and Hayden at the door waving me goodbye as we drove off. The car ride was silent for the most part, but when we got closer to my house she decided to say something.

Mom: "Who were those two boys at the door?"

Y/N: "uhh they are Ashley's brothers."

Mom: "Well they're cute."

Y/N: "MOOOOOMMM."

Mom: "Then where is Ashley?"

Y/N: "She's at her boyfriends' house she left, and then I fell asleep so I just decided to spend the night."

I decide to leave out some minor details just to keep her sane.

Mom: "Okay."

We got to the house I rushed up to my room, changed into my school clothes, and rushed off to school. 

Fast-forward to Friday After School... 

School was over and Ashley and I were walking out and getting into her car.

Ashley: "So I invited like three friends over to my house to drink and hang. Wanna come?"

Y/N: "Yea, sure let me just tell my mom."

I texted my mom and then we were off to Ashley's house. We entered the house and there was Ace and Hayden in the kitchen eating Chick-fil-a. Ashley walked into the kitchen and I just followed behind her, She began having a conversation with them as I just stared at my shoes fiddling with my fingers trying to pretend that I wasn't there. Ace called out to me and said," hey" with a wide-ass grin on his face. I said hey back while trying not to make eye contact with them so Ashley didn't get suspicious of anything. They finished up their conversation and we walked into Ashley's room.

Ashley: " Jackson and his friends Braden, and Jack are coming over in about 30 mins. So I'm going to shower real quick."

I nodded and she was off to the bathroom. She came back out and said," feel free to go through my clothes and find something sexy to wear because I'm tryna hook up with Jackson while we hang and I don't wanna be the only one hooking up with someone so, you gotta get with one of his friends." Then she went right back into the shower.

To be honest I completely ignored the last part of what she said because the only dudes in m head were her brothers. I went into her closet and god damn this bitch had a lot of clothes. I decided to go with a blue laced crop top with a V neck to show off my boobs a bit and to match my royal blue Jordan 1 retros, a pair of black jeans. By the time I found the clothes Ashley just came out of the bathroom fully clothed, she was wearing the same thing I was about to put on but in purple. She asked what I was going to be wearing and I showed her and she giggled. Then said," that's so cute we get to be matching." She got a text and said," the boys are here so hurry and get dressed well be in the kitchen when you're done." I nodded are went into the bathroom and pulled on the clothes. After that, I walked into the kitchen, and Ashley and Jackson were making out on the countertops while Braden and Alex were pouring the drinks, I ignored Ashley and Jackson and walked over to the others. 

Y/N: "So what are we drinking tonight?" I said to them

Alex: "A mixture of everything."

I looked at everything they were mixing and it was Grey Goose vodka and Pink Whitney. I internally scream because I know I'm about to get shit-faced. Braden handed me a cup with the drink I took the cup and brought it up to my face. But before I could take a sip I saw Hayden in the corner of my eyes motioning for me to go to him. I told everyone that I had to go to the bathroom and went to him. He pulled me into the bathroom and looked at me with anger in his eyes and pushed me up against the wall with his body pressed up against mine.

Hayden: "You're not gonna drink with those little boys. Your mine. Do you understand or there will be consequences?"

I rolled my eyes

Y/N: "I don't belong to anyone and I do what I want, so if I want to drink with them I will."

I didn't know what the consequences would be and frankly, I didn't care. I pushed him off me and walked out of the bathroom leaving him there with an even angrier look on his face than before. Like how bad could the consequences be anyways? And oh boy that was a major understatement.