Swimming pt.2

*This is a short chapter the next one will be longer*

Hayden: " Well what do we have here?"

Ace: " Nothing, mind your business."

Hayden: " Well it is my business because you're on top of my girl. And baby girl were you about to make a move on him?"

Y/N: " N-no" I was so embarrassed as I tried to respond

Hayden: " Good because you're mine"

Hayden pulled me from under Ace and dragged me towards the pool. 

Hayden: " Now get in before I push you in."

Y/N: " okay"

Hayden: " Did you forget already what you're supposed to call me"

Y/N: I looked into his eyes submissively while biting me lip " No, sir"

He came close to my ears and whispered 

Hayden: " Don't do that sweetheart, or I'll take you right here"

I got in the pool slowly to give my body time to warm up to the temperature, then Hayden came up from behind me with his dick pressed up on my ass. I couldn't help but let out a little moan.

Hayden: "Ahh I love that sound that just came from your pretty little mouth, I could make you make much more sounds."

I giggled at his statement as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

While all this was happening Ace was staring intensively with pure anger in his eyes. He got up and walked towards us, he came close and pulled Hayden away from me, and walked away with him to somewhere I couldn't see or hear them.

Hayden and Ace's conversation

Hayden: "Dude, what are you doing?"

Ace: " I could ask you the same thing."

Hayden: " isn't it obvious, I'm teasing my girl."

Ace: "Your girl, fuck off she's mine."

Hayden: "Nah cause she is already all over me."

Ace: "She would have been all over me if you didn't ruin the moment."

Hayden: "Whatever we can just share y/n and then in the end she'll have to choose one of us and that'll be me."

Ace: "I'm fine with that but I'll end up with y/n."

Hayden: " Sure." he said with a sarcastic look

While they were gone I was submerged under the water just swimming around, but once I came above the water's surface I saw them running towards me. I knew what was about to happen and before it did I want to try and escape. I couldn't make it out in time and before you knew it they jumped in right next to me and dragged me under the water with them. 

Once we all came back up, there was Ashley on Jackson's back looking confused as hell.

Ashley: "What are you guys doing?"

Hayden: "Having fun buzz kill."

Ashley: "Then why are you literally on top of y/n"

Hayden, Ace, and I didn't realize that they were literally on top of me with their arms around my shoulders. I blushed and looked down at the water. 

Fast forward 1 hour after swimming

Ashley: "Y/N Jackson and I are going to his house. So you can stay until I come back if you want."

Y/N: "Okay, I think I'll just stay."

Jackson and Ashley both got out of the pool, grabbed their things, and rushed off to Jackson's house. Leaving me Hayden and Ace ALONE.