Chapter 13

The day is Saturday because I forgot the timeline. Lol

Knock knock 

I woke up, rubbed my eyes, and went to answer the door. Like who the hell is knocking on my door at 9 am on a Saturday.

I walked to open the door. And Ace was standing in front of the door.

Why the fuck is he at my house and who let him in.

Ace: "Good morning to u too, I told your mom I was one of your friends and she let me in and I'm here to talk and bring you to breakfast."

Y/N: "Was I thinking out loud again, sorry, and good morning to you too."

"It's fine", he said as he walked across my room and laid across my bed.

"So what did u want to talk about", I said laying beside him.

Ace: "Well, I heard that Hayden told you what had happened and he said you looked like you were in distress, so I came to check on you."

Y/N: "Thanks, but after hearing what he did I don't wanna see him again"

Ace: "That's understandable, but Ashley is having a birthday party next week and I want you to come but it's your choice"

Y/N: "Okay I'll think about it

We sat in silence for a bit just staring at the ceiling.

Ace: "Can I ask why you might not wanna see Hayden again?"

Y/N: "Yea, it's because it reminded me of what my dad used to do to my mom"

Ace: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Y/N: "It's fine, I'll tell you over breakfast because I'm hungry and you said that's why you came here."

We both chuckled.

Y/N: "Wait before we go can I shower?"

Ace: " Yea, I'll be waiting in here."

I ran off to shower and after about 20 mins I was done. I threw on some light blue jeans, a black hoodie, and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room, so Ace and I could head out. He was standing by my bookshelf looking at all my manga and figures.

Ace: "So you like anime too?"

Y/N: "Yea", I said rubbing the back of my head.

Ace: "Nice me too, maybe we could go shopping for figures and like more manga after breakfast", he said looking deeply into my eyes.

I blushed and said," I'd love that." Pulled me close, lifted my chin with his fingers, and pressed his lips against mine. I could help but kiss him back.

Pulling ourselves apart," what was that for?" I said.

Ace: "Just because you look beautiful and you're perfect."

I blushed and looked away.

Ace: "Wait before we go put these on."

He handed me a pair of black thongs.

Y/N: "why?" I said with a smirk.

Ace: "So we can have some fun?"

I nodded and went off to the bathroom, put them on, and came back out.

Ace: "Now that you're all set, let's go."

I grabbed my purse, we walked out of my room, and into the living room. I told my mom that we would go out for breakfast and she said it was fine. We left the house and went into his black Camaro. We sat in silence for most of the ride until I broke the silence.

Y/N: "Where are we going anyway?"

Ace: "To IHOP"

I just nodded and stared out the window.

Ace: "Why are you friends with Ashley, she doesn't treat you right."

Y/N: "Because I'd rather be friends with someone that doesn't treat me right than be alone", I said not looking his way.

Ace: "Well don't be friends with her, it's not right."

Y/N: "Then I won't be able to see you all the time if we're not friends."

Taking his eyes for the road he turns to me and says," if we were dating then we could see each other all the time, and you would be mine and I would be yours."

Y/N: "Don't joke around like that."

Ace: "Who said I was joking?"

Pulling up into the IHOP parking lot. Ace parks the car and before we get out of the car he turns to me.

Ace: "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

Blinking rapidly I couldn't believe what he just said.

Y/N: "Yes", I said with a bright smile.

He grabbed the side of my face and kissed me with force and I returned it. 

We pulled away from each other, got out of the car, and walked into IHOP holding each other's hands.

"Table for two", Ace told the waiter and we followed him to our table. We took our seats and waited for our order to be taken. A few moments later the waiter came back ready to take our order.

"Hi, can I get a h-h-ho-hot" I felt a vibrating on my pussy, I tried to contain my moans

Ace: "Can you give us a moment", he said to the waiter 

And the waiter said sure and walked away. The vibration stopped as he walked away.

Y/N: "What was that?"

Ace: " I told you we would have fun."

Y/N: "Whatever, can you just wait till I finish ordering to continue?"

He just chuckled and the waiter came back.

Waiter: "So what can I get for you guys?" He looked towards me first.

Bracing myself for if Ace turns the vibrator on again, but he didn't turn it on.

Y/N: "Can I get a hot chocolate, a waffle, and an omelet?"

Waiter: "Sure thing and for you sir?"

Ace: "I'll take a coffee and a crepe."

The waiter nodded and walked away. And immediately the vibrations started again higher than they were before. I tried to contain my moans, I bit my lip and grabbed the sides of the table. I could hold it in anymore. I was about to let out a moan, but right as I was about to let it out he stopped the vibrations.

When I looked up the food had arrived, and I smiled at the waiter as he placed the food in front of me. Without a second glance, I picked up the fork and knife and dug into the omelet. I heard Ace chuckle as I chowed down on my food.

Y/N: " What's so funny?"

Ace: " You must really love omelets."

Y/N: "Yes yes I do."

Fast forward to when they finish their food

Once we finished and slightly argued over who's gonna pay (he ended up paying) we left IHOP. And went off to the mall.

We reached the mall and Ace turned into the parking lot. He turned and went to the far back of the parking lot away from all the other cars, which was kind of suspicious.

Y/N: "Why are you parking so far away?"

"Because I want to,'' Ace says, looking directly into my eyes. "You know you're beautiful and I know you've been wet since we left IHOP"

"No, I haven't," I said fiddling with my fingers trying to avoid eye contact with him because it was true and I'd been rubbing my thighs together to release some tension. 

He grabbed me by the throat and pulled me close. "Don't lie to me baby, you know what's gonna happen now right." I nodded and hoped he would let me release.