Chapter 14

He grabbed me by the throat and pulled me close. "Don't lie to me baby, you know what's gonna happen now right." I nodded and hoped he would let me release.

"No, I don't sir," I said with a smirk on my face.

Holding my throat even tighter cutting off my airflow a bit. "Don't act like a brat you slut."

I nodded will not breaking eye contact. He leaned over to me, running his hands under my shirt and up my body to grab my breasts, his fingers pinching my nipples to the point of pleasurable pain. Moans escaped through my lips as I wanted more of him. 

"Get to the backseat NOW."

I scrabbled trying to unbuckle my seatbelt and run to the back. Ace opens his door, exited the car, and came to the back as well. 

As soon as he came back into the car his lips were crushed against mine. Moans were escaping my mouth left and right. As he slipped his hands below my underwear. He thrust his hands harshly into my pussy, while rubbing my clit simultaneously. He teased me all day I wanted to back at him. Reaching down towards the crotch of his pants, I rubbed against it at the same speed he was doing to me. I unzipped his pants and jerked him off making sure to give his balls attention too. After a while, he stopped fingering me and left me to do my thing. He was distracted enough for me to sneak a kiss onto the head of his dick.

"Fuck," he gasped out, I grinned at knowing I was in control. Before I could put him in my mouth, he yanked my hair and pulled me back while his other hand grabbed me by the jaw. "Open," he stated in a dominating tone. I parted my lips for him so, that he could do as he pleased. I'd given up on being in control I just wanted to be used like a slut. "Good girl," he sighed out while still holding his strong grip on my hair, controlling at the pace he wanted. After a few moments, he picked up the pace," that's it just like that baby," he moaned. I hollowed my cheeks as I sucked him off, I swirled my tongue around his dick. He thrusts his hip and shoved his entire dick into my mouth. "Take my cock in that pretty little mouth of yours like the slut you are." "Do you want more my little cum dumpster?" I only moaned as a replay. Within moments he leat ou shacky moans and his movement was becoming sloppy, I knew he was about to cum. I put in all my energy and before you know his he shot his cum into the back of my throat. "Swallow it all." I was constantly craving the taste of his cum, so with no hesitation, I swallowed. 

"Good gi-"

I cut him off. Crushing my lips onto his, I took him by surprise with my tongue darting mercilessly against his. He brought his hand to the back of my head and pushed his tongue even harder against mine. 

Pulling apart from him, I looked into his eyes with submissiveness. "I need you, Ace. Inside of me," I begged basically straddling him.  

Ace: "I know baby, but we can't fuck in the parking lot."

Y/N: "Then let's go somewhere else."

Ace: "What about going to the mall?"

Y/N: "let's just forget it and come another time."

He sat there with an unsure look on his face. "Whatever fuck it, let's go back to my place."

We fixed ourselves up and went back into the front of the car, and drove back to his house.

Sorry that this was a short chapter and that I haven't uploaded in a while, the next chapter will be longer.

And what are your thoughts on the story?

Vote and comment thx :)