Chapter 9

**Some Sexual Content / Assault **

I walked back into the kitchen and went towards Alex and Braden. They and lined up 6 shots of something and frankly, I didn't what it was I just need to get drunk. Alex had two shots in his hand and he handed me one. I took down the shot as I tilted my head back, damn that shit burned. I took down two more and after a few more moments I began to feel tipsy and began slurring my words and thoughts. I look over at the table and see Braden watching a show on his phone, I tilted my head to the side and wondered why he wasn't drinking. Then, Alex came up behind me a wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me close to him. Ashley and Jackson were sitting on the counter not paying anyone any mind and drinking straight out of the vodka bottle. As they started to become drunk along with Alex and me, Ashley had decided that she wanted ice cream. So went left the house and since no one of us was in any shape to drive and Braden didn't know how to we walked. 

After about a 5 mins walk of us fooling around and Braden trying to take care of us, we reached the main street where the ice cream shop, park, nail salons, and other food places are. Alex still has his body wrapped around mine but this time he began to kiss up and down my neck and my body was beginning to react to his touch. The alcohol was actually kicking in and I was no longer able to walk straight. Alex came up close to me and picked me up bridal style. He turned towards everyone and began to say something, but I couldn't comprehend what he was saying.

Alex: "Hey guys I'm going to take y/n to the park and try to sober her up, she can barely walk."

Everyone nodded at him, but Braden gave him a deadly glare and went on to the ice cream place. Alex who is still holding me carried me to the park and placed me on one of the benches. I no longer had any control over my body or actions. I think Alex had realized that because as he placed me on the bench my upper body slumped onto his lap. I began to attempt to sit up once I was able to, I saw a lustful look in Alex's eyes. I tried to push myself away from him, but before I could even slightly budge he grabbed my hair and pushed my head down towards his crotch. I struggled to get myself out of his grasp, but I'm too weak compared to him. Tears began streaming down my face as I knew what was about to happen. I began to sober up and tried to get out of the situation I'm in. As I tried to get away I cried out NO, NO, NO, not again.

Continuing to push away Alex said," don't try and resist me bitch I know you want it." He unzipped his pants I cried out, even more, and shut my mouth tightly. He grabbed my face forcing my mouth open. He put his dick into my mouth, I began to cry and gag. In my head, I was hoping that someone anyone would come to save me. Alex started grunting and moaning so I knew he was close, I don't want his nasty cum in my mouth I thought. But, right before he was about to cum, a punch came across his face and he passed out.

I looked up with tears and fear in my eyes to Hayden standing over me, with a pissed-off look. He grabbed me and pulled me into his chest, I let out all my cries. He picks me up and carries me to the car and places me into the passenger seat. He gets to the driver's seat and before he starts driving he kisses my forehead and began crying again and saying "I'm sorry". Then I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up in Hayden's room. I felt a heavy weight on top of me, it was Hayden cuddling me on the right and Ace cuddling me on the left. Tears fell from my face. I cuddled back up under them and fell back asleep.

Y/n didn't get in trouble with Ace and Hayden this chapter but she will later on. Lol

Vote and comment :) Thanks for reading.