Chapter 11

**Sexual Content**

Blinking rapidly I looked into his eyes, this wasn't real he wasn't actually here, but the pressing of his body against mine told me otherwise. My body filled with fear as Hayden's face held a furious look on it as if he was gonna kill someone.

Hayden: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THAT BOY?"

Y/N: "Hanging out with my friends like a normal person."

Like why does he care it does have anything to do with him and it's not like I belong to him or anyone for that matter. 

Y/N: "Why do you care anyway, who I hang out with has nothing to do with you!"

Hayden: " nothing to do with me. NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. Do you realize who you belong to? You are mine, no one else. I don't care about Ace or any other boy for that matter. YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!"

Y/N: "What the fuck are you talking about are you crazy or something because I don't belong to anyone. Just because I submit to you once doesn't mean I'll do it again." I said with spite in my voice. 

To be honest I just wanted to see what he would do about me giving him an attitude and defying him.

Hayden: "We'll just see about that." He said with a cocky smirk.

He pushed his body even more against mine and backed me up on the bathroom door. He's so close to me that I can feel his breath on my neck and his semi-hard cock pressed on my stomach. His lips crashed against my neck and he continued down my body with kisses. Moans escaped my lips as he moved farther and farther down my body. I sensed he was pleased with my reaction as he bit his lip to the sound of my moans. His arms landed on my hips and began moving in and up and down motion towards my pussy. As he left hickeys on my neck and teased me I started to feel myself becoming wet. 

His fingers slipped past the waistband of my pants and pulled it down in a swift way, he proceeded to move his finger into my underwear. As he moved closer to my pussy got nervous with anticipation. Then I made a sharp gasp while Hayden shoved his finger swiftly into my pussy, he continuously thrust his hand in and out, in and out. With every movement, I felt myself wanting more and more of him. 

Y/N: "P-please sir I ne-eed more. Please."

He began to move even faster as I was pushed closer to the edge of orgasm. A tight grip was placed around my neck as he fingered me, it didn't take long but within a couple of seconds I'd come around his fingers and juices flowed all over his fingers. 

My body slouch against his, and my hands held onto his arms in an attempt to hold myself up. I was catching my breath looking towards the ground until I heard a slurping noise, only to find Hayden sucking the fingers that had previously been in me. Once again pressing himself against me, but this time instead of his semi-hard cock it was his fully hard cock. 

Hayden: "You see what you do to me. I can't let you get away with this." He said looking down into my eyes.

Y/N: "Then let me help you," I said as I slowly got down on my knees in front of him.

Hayden: "No, not here and not right now." He said as he lifted me. "I have something special waiting for you back at the house, so let's get going."

I pulled myself back together to the point where I looked decent and walked out of the bathroom with him. Stepping foot out the bathroom right there in front of us is Max, Jackson, and no one else but the one herself, Ashley, sitting at a table. I began to back up back into the bathroom as a way to escape, but Hayden wasn't having it. He grabs my wrist and dragged me out of the bathroom and towards the exit of the mall.

Ashley: "HAYDEN. What are you doing here and why are you with y/n?"

He turned towards her and walked right up in front of her, all while still holding my wrist.

Hayden: "Frankly I don't feel like explaining it to you and it's also none of your goddamn business."

Ashley: "Well you better start speaking before I tell her and I will tell her everything."

What the hell is she talking about? What don't I know? What has he done? I look at Hayden's eyes and a wave of worry washed over him, he looks down back at me, and his expression changes to guilt.

Y/N: "H-Hayden what is she talking about?"

Author's note 

Who do y'all want y/n to end up with Hayden or Ace? 

Like I know right y/no's relationship with Ace isn't really built upon yet, but it will be happening later on.

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment. 🙂