Chapter 15

We pulled up into the driveway of his house, I noticed Hayden's car in the front of the house. Just great.

Ace: "You ready baby, do you remember the rules?"

Y/N: "Yes, sir."

Ace: "Okay let's go.

Getting out of the car, and walking up to the front door. I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open. Ashley and Jackson were sitting on the couch cuddling and watching something. They both turned my way and Ashley had the most disgusting face ever.

To be honest I don't know what happened between us but she just always seemed to be annoyed by me.

Ashley: "What the hell are you doing here? I didn't invite you over."

Ace: "I did. Do you have a problem with that?"

Ashley: "Yes I'm not really friends with her anymore."

I couldn't say that I was shocked I saw it coming

 Ace: "Well she's my girlfriend, deal with it."

Ashley: "Really her out of all people. You could do better."

Ace: "Watch your mouth, BITCH! Y/N let's go."

Ace: "And Y/N don't listen to her she just insecure about herself and is pushing it into you" 

I nodded 

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me in front of them as I like to call it sex room. But, before we entered we were stopped once again. 

Hayden: "uh what are you guys doing? Why is she here?"

Seems like no one wants me in this house.

Ace: "Isn't it obvious gonna go have fun he", he said with a smirk.

Hayden had heard what Ace said but was staring at me the whole time with sorrow in his eyes.

Hayden: "Baby please give me another chance. I'll prove to you that I'm perfect for you."

Ace: "I'll leave you guys to talk."

Ace came close to my ear and whispered "I'll be setting up for us my slut". I couldn't help but rub my thighs together. Bringing my attention back to Hayden as Ace went into the sex room.

Y/N: "Are you serious right now? Give you another chance, how do I know you're not going to tell your anger to get the best of you?"

Hayden: "I've been going to anger management and therapy to get over my issues. I just want to be with you and only you. Since that day Ashley brought you over to the house, I knew I wanted to make you mine. And when I saw you in danger I felt the need to do whatever was necessary to protect you. Just give me another chance."

Y/N: "Okay okay fine under one condition." I smirked.

Hayden: "Whatever you want baby."

I dragged him along into the sex room. Where Ace had taken out a collar, various sizes of dildos, and a vibrator.

God this is gonna be fun.

Ace: "What is he doing here?"

Y/N: "Something that I like to call redemption. But don't worry sir I'm all yours. Hayden is just gonna sit in that chair and watch, he can't touch me or even speak to me all he can do is watch."

Hayden: "WHAT NO I'M NOT DOING THAT!"

Y/N: "Then I'm not forgiving you."

Hayden: "Fine I'll do it."

Ace: "Okay then, let's get started my useless little slut. On the bed now."

Hayden took his spot on the black chair and I began to crawl over on the bed. "Strip and slowly", Ace said. I pulled off my top and moved onto my pants, I pulled down each of my bra straps and slowly unclasped the bra. Ace stared at me with lust as my tits fell out of my bra, continuing to my underwear but, before I could pull them down Ace had ripped them off. "I couldn't wait any longer", he said with a raspy voice. Looking behind Ace there was Hayden rubbing his dick through his pants getting harder by the second.

I want to mess with him.

"Hayden, daddy do you want to come play with us?"I said grinning at his hard dick. "Yes please baby, let me join." Looking into his eyes I said," I don't think so, you've been a bad daddy, not telling me things." He tried to speak again but I yelled at him to shut up and just watch.

Ace: "Y/N you know I wouldn't lie to you, I'll tell the truth always."

Y/N: "I know daddy that's why you're my favorite."

Ace moves down and lines his mouth up with my pussy. "You ready," he said. But, before I could say anything his mouth was on my pussy licking and sucking away. Moans escape my mouth left and right. Ace pushed two fingers into me as he continued to eat me out. The moans increased after about 2 minutes of that I was getting close. "Pl-please sir I'm close." "No you're not allowed to cum," he pulled his fingers out and moved away. 

Looking back at Hayden but, this time he had his dick out and was stroking it slowly groaning with every movement he made. It made me even wetter just looking at him, I don't know how I could ever choose.

"Fun is gonna last a while," Ace said. He grabbed my arms, legs, and throat, and attached chains connected to the bedposts to my arms and legs. He grabbed my throat, pulled me close to his face, and said," I'm gonna make you beg for me to fuck you slut."

I just got wetter and wetter. Ace attached a collar around my neck that said whore and I could help but smile.

He got the 7" dildo and smirked. "You've taken my dick before so you can take this slut." He pushed the dildo into me and I gasped. He began to move it in and out bottoming out every time. I struggled to hold back until he put the vibrator on my clit. I knew I was done.

I started to scream and my pussy began clenching. "Please please please, sir fuck me" I moaned. "Beg more," Ace said.

"I need you in me sir please fuck me hard," I basically screamed. He pulled the dildo out, took off the vibrator, and quickly thrust his dick in my pussy. He bottomed out immediately and fucked me fast and hard. With each thrust, he grunted and I moaned. "Damn baby you're being such a good girl for me and taking me dick," he moaned out. He began to move sloppy, I knew he was close I tightened my pussy around his dick and was getting close again. "Fuck slut, I'm close." "Please daddy cum in me," I screamed. He pushed himself deep inside me and we cum at the same time. I fall onto his chest and lay there.

I heard deep breathes from the other side of the room, I completely forgot Hayden was there. He had cum all on his shirt and dripping down his hands, he must have cam at the same time as us because the cum looked like it just came out of his dick.

Ace: "You did so good baby"

Y/N: "Thank you, sir you fucked me so hard and good."

We both chuckled. Ace lifted himself up," let's go get you cleaned up," he was about to pick me up before I stopped him.

Y/N: "Hold on I need to talk to Hayden just go start the bath and I'll meet you in there."

Ace nodded and left the room. I walked over to Hayden and sat on his lap.

Y/N: "Since you were such a good daddy, I forgive you and I'll give you another chance. Don't fuck up."

Hayden: "Thank you, baby I won't. Can you go for another round?" he said with a smirk

I hit his chest," next time," I get up and walk out the room, and head towards Ace.

Vote and comment. Thx :)