"No, you sounded like a father and I liked it," I said and he smiled.

"And this," he said. "I may or may not have fell in love with the baby jewelry."

"Braydon," I said.

"Just look," he said and he pulled out two bracelets. The first one had a infinity sign and it had sister in the outline, the second was the same but had brother in the outline.

"That's cute," I said, he pulled out another bracelet that had charms. The first one had a football, a charm that said 23, and another one that said Sadie Monroe. The second had a football, a charm with 21, and another that said Parker Monroe. "Braydon."

"I know they have the last name Monroe but I hope you don't mind," he said.

"It's fine, but how much did this cost Braydon?" I asked.

"Well, considering getting paid from the patriots game, I had a lot and it was going towards them either way," he said.

"When we get married, can I have an infinity wedding band instead of a regular one?" I asked and then realized what I asked. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking and it slipped."

"It's fine, I'm not mad," he said, he got on one knee and he pulled out the engagement ring. "Braylon, can we please try this one more time? Will you marry me?" I smiled and I nodded, he hugged me.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, you can have an infinity sign," he said and smiled. I heard the door downstairs shut.

"That is probably mom, if you watch the twins I'll go talk to her," I said and he nodded, I walked downstairs and saw Kali and mom was in the kitchen. Kali was drawing on the wall. "Kalianna Justice, what is wrong with you?" She jumped and looked at me.

"Braylon," she said.

"Why are you drawing on the wall?" I asked and she shrugged and smiled. I popped her hand. "This isn't funny Kali." her smile disappeared and tears came to her eyes. Her lip poked out and she started crying, I picked her up and I sat her in her bench. "Sit there till I tell you to get up." She cried harder and Braydon came down.

"The twins are asleep," He said and looked at crying Kali. "Hey, what's wrong?" I grabbed his hand.

"She's in trouble," I said and I walked into the kitchen and saw mom.

"Being a mom already?" She asked.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that," I said.

"I always dread these conversations," she said and I chuckled.

"I know sooner or later, me and Braydon are going to move out with the twins," I said.

"Ok," she said.

"I was thinking, since Frankie isn't taking her, can I take her?" I asked.

"Prove to me you can handle her and twins and we'll see." she said and I didn't hear Kali.

"Braydon Carter, don't baby her." I called, he soon came around the corner.

"One, you almost gave me a heart attack and two, how'd you do that?" He asked.

"I'm a mom, I know." I said and smirked. "Do you really want to grow up and have the kids more scared of their mom than their dad?"

"I'm gonna spoil Sadie." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let me go check on her." I said and started walking out but Braydon grabbed my arm.

"Don't baby her either." he said and I walked into the living room, I walked over to where Kali was sitting. I bent down.