You take a moment to think it through. Jin wore a condom, and Hoseok didn't wear one earlier. To be honest, you thought that condoms sucked, even if you did it only once using one.

"I guess raw?" You say it more like you aren't sure if that's the right thing to be said or not, but when you turn your head to see his reaction, it's clear as day on his face.

His eyes are glued to yours, and he's swiping his tongue across his bottom lip. His silver tongue piercing just barely shows, but it's enough to taunt you sexually. He definitely likes your answer.

You turn forward; he's just like Hoseok.

"Let's just finish shopping," this was not the time nor place to be getting in the mood.

"Fine," he sighs, but something about his sigh seems fake.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

After about thirty more minutes, you find everything else on the list. Thankfully, without him distracting you any further. He didn't even make a dirty remark when grabbing the box of condoms, which surprised the hell out of you.

Most of the store is less crowded by now. Everyone was ready to leave and get back home. Though you don't say anything about it. You take your time shopping, and soon, you're both headed towards the front of the store, but he turns and goes down another aisle.

"Where are we going? We have everything." You admit. Strangely, no one's on this aisle.

"Hang on, kitty. I just have to get some water." He parks the buggy next to the wall and goes up to the water fountain, pressing the button for the water to start flowing out.

He leans down and starts drinking the water, eyes closed and mouth open. The water starts running down his lips and underneath his chin, then drips onto the floor.

No person was meant to see such a hot sight like this. Before you know it, you're thinking of an excuse to leave.

"I have to pee," you say awkwardly. He pops open his eyes like he almost forgot you're there, then glances to the restroom as if saying 'go,'

You quickly head into the separated part of the building from him and shut the door behind you. There's no one in here. Every single space is available, and you're thankful. You don't have to pee. You just can't stand watching him like that. It's making you, well, to be blunt, wet.

This is the moment when it hits you how much of a pervert you are—or—are becoming. You sigh and end up going into one of the vacant stalls in case some woman comes in and starts wondering why you're standing in the middle of the bathroom floor sighing to yourself.

Walking into a stall and shutting the door behind you, you lean back against the wall for a brief moment to rest and calm your nerves. This wasn't how the shopping trip was supposed to go at all.

The restroom door opens, but you pay no mind and keep trying to slow your heartbeat from the scene being played over and over in your head from a second ago because of him.

Footsteps grow louder, and soon, the lady knocks on the stall door you are in.

"Someone's in here," you call politely but mentally think how ridiculous it is when all the other stalls are wide open.

Another knock comes right back on your stall door. You repeat the same words, becoming annoyed.

"Someone's in here," you lose the politeness in your voice this time.

The lady knocks again, and you can't take it anymore, so you slide the lock and swing open the door. However, it's not a lady but instead Taehyung inches away with a wide smirk.