Royal Brooch

CAUTION : SEXUALLY EXPLICIT THEMES

"I think that means it's my turn to show you now?"

Wu nodded slow, growing hotter as Mako leaned in closer. He felt his body melt as Mako reached up to tug on Wu's hair, baring his throat. Wu felt his breath hitch in his chest, his heart stutter, and a low whine escaped him.

"Oh?" Mako's lips grazed the skin above his pulse, Wu could feel the satisfied smile. "You like being manhandled?"

Wu squirmed, "Don't ask questions." Fingers clawed at Mako, trying to pull him closer. "Just-" a moan cut him off when teeth nipped at the sensitive skin of his neck.

"Better?" Mako teased, setting his tongue to the reddened skin.

"Y-yes." Wu sighed, falling into the attention.

Gasping as electricity sparked along the trail Mako laced up his throat, planting kisses along his cheek until he reached Wu's ear, biting the lobe.

"Ah-" Wu moaned, twitched.

"Wu?" Mako trailed his lips, skimming along Wu's skin to capture his mouth again.

"Hmm." Sighed, eyes closed, fingers grasping desperately at clothing.

"Wu," Mako pulled away, his hand now stabilizing Wu at the small of his back. "I-I don't know what I'm..." He flushed, looking away, pulling Wu back up to sit. "I don't know what to do next."

Wu inhaled deep, smiled. "Mako," he shook his head a little, "Mako we just started." Hand moved to caress Mako's face. "We can take our time. Besides, you're a patient in the hospital."

Tension flew out of Mako at the words and Wu suddenly realized how on edge the man had been.

"You know," Wu pushed away, trying to calm down. "You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortab-"

"It's not that I'm..." Mako rubbed the back of his neck. "Uncomfortable. I just... haven't done any of this with a... well, guy before."

Wu snorted, "That's fine. I can show you when you're ready." The blush scrawling up Mako's ears at the suggestion made Wu want to squeeze him, but he tamped the urge down.

"Have you-" Mako cleared his throat. "Have you got a lot of experience?"

Wu's eyes widened and his heart stopped. "Mako," fingers squeezed the bedding. "How about we don't ask questions we don't like the answers to?" Gaze flickered up. "I won't ask about Asami, or Korra." He inhaled, feeling the tongues of jealousy flaring up. "Not until we're... more stable?"

Mako frowned, nodded. "That's fair."

Wu smiled, looking away. "For what it's worth." He shrugged. "I would never have guessed you were nervous." He nudged Mako with a foot. "That was excellent."

"Spirits, shut up." Mako smothered his face with a hand, falling back on the bed. Adjusting for room as Wu lay beside him. "So, what now?"

Wu shrugged. "I probably should find President Raiko and... figure out this whole..." He swallowed hard. "Earth Empire, Earth Nation mess." Hand waved in the air lazily. "But-" Wu hesitated. "I don't know." He frowned. "It feels wrong."

"Oh?" Mako didn't press.

"I was talking to Bolin a while ago. We kind of had a heart to heart." Wu rambled, "before all this. And he told me to follow my gut. But I feel like my gut is kind of a mess." Wu raised up on an elbow, looking down at Mako. "Do you think I'd be a good king? Did you realize I'm officially king now?"