Satish: I'm quite closer to her. Enga relationship pathi epdi soldradhu?? We help each other and stand for each other.

Reporter: oh thank you Satish for being so open and jovial.

Satish: thank you. Honest ah eludhunga. Pls don't write bad about her. She is a very good soul.

After parting with the reporter, he smirked inside.

Satish mv: Do u really think that this is gonna be an easy sail for you?? No way... Avane pinnadi nikka vechitu dhaane ivlo heights reach pandre... Let me use ur coat tails for sometime.. Thank you Sindhuja.

This news blasted everywhere. Satish then asked his rookie friend to release those pictures anonymously.

The pictures included Sindhuja and Satish sitting so closer to each other in the ceremony. It was actually morphed but he had spent lots of money and it looked like an original one. They looked like a happy couple.

Sumalatha: Dai Enna pannure??

Satish: Unaku enna??? Ava Unaku pottiya vara koodadhu.. Avlo dhaane?? She ll not fight wit u anymore... I have something huge against her.. Ava en vaarthai ku ellam adangi poi dhaan aaganum.. And this is the time for me.. Satish um ulagathuku theriyanum le..

Sumalatha: be careful.. She is not as easy as she looks..

Satish: you don't worry sista.. I will take care...

-----

The news were spreading like a wild fire on social media and her name was being tarnished.

Prakash then called Ak after seeing this news.

Prakash: Sir... Did you check the news??

Ak: yup.. Don't disturb me da. I'm on my honeymoon..

Prakash mv: oore pathitu eriyudhu.. Ana nee nalla majaa pandre..

Ak: let him blabber whatever he wish. He is not gonna get anything out of this. He will have his answer once I return. By the way, we are taking a vacation.. You take care of everything here..

Prakash: okay sir.. Have a happy vacation.

Prakash was genuinely happy for them.

Sk's phone rang at that time. She was on shower as they were starting for their vacation. He attended the call.

Satish: hello Sindhuja.. I hope you have seen the news... Naan Eppo un kooda close ah irundhen nu nee keppe nu enaku theriyum?? But adhuku munnadi nee innoruthanoda close ah irundhadhe naanum paathuten en camera vum paathuruchi...

Now u listen to me, act like you date me.. Then I will give all those pictures back. Or else I will release them on social media..

Your little lover will not come and help you.. Avanuku avan peru mukkiyam aache..

Listen to me, if you wish to safely continue this career.. Tell everyone that we are in relationship..

Then he heard a loud laughter at the other end.

Satish: hey who is this???

Ak: phone eh edutha yaar pesuradhu nu ellam paakuradhu illa...

Dai.. Unnale Enna mudiyumo pannu po.. But be careful.. En kai le maature anniku nee sethe..

Satish did not expect a male voice at the other end. He cut the call immediately. He then stayed silent without causing any issues. But the fire ignited by him was spreading all over.

Sk came back to their room and asked him.

Sk: arjuney.. Call vandhucha??

Ak: illaye...

Sk: Neenga pesuna maari irundhuchi..

Ak: as you are so entangled in my thoughts, unaku ellame en voice ah kekudhu...

She smiled without any answer.

Ak: appo Ennai pathi dhaan yosichiya?? What were you thinking about me?? Sollu...

Sk: Onnum illa.. Vidu arjuney.. Sari naama enga porom???

Ak: we are going for our much needed honeymoon..

Sk: what about company then??

Ak: I worked hard already for company.. Now its time to work hard with my wife..

Sk: you always talk dirty..

Ak: I will say this tonight when you moan...

She started hitting him and closed his mouth with her hands.

They both soon reached the airport. Preethi was on call with her.

Preethi: ellam eduthukitta le??? Naan vaangi kuduthadhu ellam??

Sk: eduthukitten ka..

Preethi: thevai padum di.. Adhan sonnen..

Sk: but they look so daring.. I don't think I can wear them..

Preethi: you can and you need to.. This is your honeymoon de..

Sk: sari sari.. Paakuren.. Bye ka... See you later..

Aren't we supposed to go that side??

Ak: thats for general flights. We are taking our private one..

Sk: private ah???

Ak: yes... This way we can avoid all those pestering reporters...

Sk: Ama nammale pathi news vandhirukkum le.. Let me see..

Ak: don't check your phone.. No more phone for a week..

Sk: adhu Illama naan epdi irukradhu??

Ak: you don't worry.. You will not be bored.. I will take care..

And then he winked at her..

They boarded the flight soon and landed on the island by evening. As she was so tired from previous night, she slept like a baby. She woke up when they touched down. She was so mesmerized with the island as she stood by the landing area.

Sk: Idhu Enna edam??

Ak: idhu namma private island.. I bought this one for you.. beach poganum nu sonne le..

Sk: you are so extravagant.. but this island looks so beautiful arjuney.. Why don't we settle down here??

Ak: this is like our retreat.. Unaku Eppo ellam thonudho appo ellam varalam ma...

Sk: I love you.... I should cherish you for my whole life da purusha... You are so precious...

Ak: then I will teach you how to treat me properly...

He then lifted her in his hands and walked towards their bungalow.

In the city, every reporter was trying to reach her to know her relationship status. Her fans were in chaos. Fan wars were raging on the social media. Those who liked her supported her and those who hated her slandered her. Most of the slanderers were sumalatha's fans.

But her bed was already warming by someone she loved, in a far away land.

*Author's note: sorry makkale... work konjam jaasthi aayiruchi.. I hope everyone is doing well.. Stay safe.. Wear mask.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga. Comments podunga.. Pidichu irundha vote podunga.. Ur votes my boost😍😍😍😍😍... Love you all....