EPILOGUE

Epilogue

Kirk's Pov

Everyone says that when you love someone, you will have a hard time moving on when he/she leaves you. That's me when I found out that Rowela is cheating on me.

I’m so devastated that time so almost everything I do was opposed by my Dad.

Another reason why I became rebel because he immediately replaced my mom. It's not his fault why Mom left us but I blame him.

I'm very close to my mom since I was a child so I was very sad when he introduced me to my step mom.

I saw a woman walking in our hallway at school. I asked my teammates who she is and they answered quickly.

Cassandra Balenciaga.

My world seemed to stop when we stared at each other for a while but it disappeared when a man walked up to her. And that's I found that he's her bestfriend.

I quickly found out who her parent are. I really insisted to go to their company because Cassandra's mother was always there.

They let me in and I saw her Mother. She's really beautiful... just like her daughter.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I-I need your help, madam. I really love your daughter but I know I don't have a chance with her because we don't see each other very much-"

"You love my daughter?"

I nodded at her question. She got me up on my knees and made me sit on the chair in front of her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Please help me to get closer to her," I bowed. I had a plan in mind on how will I get closer to her daughter but I knew she would reject it when I said it, "Can you introduce me to her as her new father?"

She just stared at me intently before nodding, "What's your name? Are you willing to marry my daughter?"

"Yes, madam. I'm Kirk. Kirk Valencia."

She stood up and she handed me her hands, "I'll help you but in exchange of that, please take care of her when I'm already gone."

That's what Auntie Maki and I talked about. Or let's say, my mom.

I will never disappoint Auntie Maki when I promised to her.

For the rest of my life I will take care of Cassandra.

I will love her for the rest of my life because now, I am her husband.

I'll not disappoint Auntie Maki because afterall, she's the reason why Cassy loves me.

I will not waste the chance that Auntie Maki gave me to get to know her daughter.

I love Cassandra.

I really love her.

The End

All rights reserved

@creamyshie