Illegal (34) Preparation ✓

It's been three years when Kirk proposed to me.

I am supposed to be the happiest woman in the world when he did that.

I immediately informed Kendra that time and she was the first to know about it among my friends.

I don't know if Sceven will go to my wedding next month. I don't know if he's okay?

Or if he has already moved on with me?

I really want to talk to him but I know I will hurt him once I talk to him. Knowing Sceven, last time we talked, he was very kind to me, maybe when I talk to him it will trigger something.

"It's better than one."

I looked at Kendra and she is now picking for what she will wear to my wedding. I already picked a wedding gown that I'll wear to my own wedding.

It's just simple yet beautiful.

I chose the tube type because I don’t want to get sweat as I walk down the aisle. It also has a bit of silver on the hem which makes it even more beautiful.

But Kendra, she can't choose what to wear because she always wants to look good in Mikiel's eyes.

"That one is better, Kendra."

She just ignored what I said and she didn't follow what I picked. I shook my head because she chose almost the same gown before picking the right one.

"Let's go this way, ma'am."

Kendra and I followed the one who is assisting us. Auntie Alice knows the wedding organizer who is now taking care of Kirk and I's wedding.

Kirk is with Mikiel and Leed because they are now measuring what they will wear for the wedding.

I want Sceven to go to my wedding but I think it’s vague to happen because until now, he still feels like I chose Kirk over him.

"What is your preferred size of heels ma'am?"

I looked at Auntie Alice and she just smiled at me.

I picked three inches because that’s all I could do. I’m more used to wearing sneakers and if it's okay to wear it on my wedding day, I will.

She showed something to me, different designs, but I couldn’t choose from it.

I want my heels to be black and silver but almost everything she shows me is white.

My wedding gown is color white so maybe that's why she shows me pure white. She shows me beautiful designs but I really want a color silver for me to wear.

"Follow the bride's wishes."

They all nodded at what Auntie Alice said so I smiled. She's just like my mom. I'm glad because Auntie Alice is the one I consider now my Mother since my mom died.

They want me to move in to their house before but I chose to stay in the mansion because there are a lot of memories there together with my Mom.

"What about the motif of the wedding, Cassy? What do you want?"

"I prefer black and red."

The woman nodded at me and listed on her iPod what I am saying.

"Where's Kirk?"

I turned to Auntie Alice when she asked that. That's exactly when Kirk came out with Mikiel and Leed in the other room.

When Kirk saw me, he immediately smiled at me and walked closer. I hugged him when he reached me. Kendra is teasing us so we both smiled.

"Sus. Don't flirt here you both. You can come home later."

I stuck my tongue to her, "Kiel is there. Get married too. Hahahaha."

All of us laughed excluding Kiel and Kendra because they're both blushing.

I can say that their relationship is healthy for two years now because Kendra never mentioned to me that she and Mikiel are fighting.

The woman told us to follow her because we were going to choose a ring to wear for the wedding.

"What do you think, Cassy?"

I pointed the ring that caught my attention. It is gold in color and its diamond is black in color. I don't know if that diamond is really true but it really caught my attention.

"You sure?"

I just nodded at what Kirk asked and that’s what the two of us chose. They got our sizes and when they said everything was okay for our wedding, we quickly left the boutique.

We left them inside the boutique because they said they would give Sceven's size just in case he will attend on my wedding day.

I hope he will attend.

And hopefully by that time, we're both okay.

I was about to get in Kirk's car when he took my hand. I looked at him in surprise as he held my hand, "I'm so happy that finally, you'll be mine for life."

I hugged him when he said that.

I am very happy because he is the one I can stay with.

We don’t think there will be any problems because Rowela is in jail now and she pays for everything she did to the two of us.

He kissed the tip of my nose that's why I closed my eyes, "Don't leave me, Cassy."

"I won't Kirk. I won't."