Illegal (26) Chance ✓

Illegal (26) Chance

I couldn’t move from where I was standing while looking at Kirk. He's smiling at me as if nothing happened. When I got back to my senses, I spoke quickly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm visiting you-"

I slapped him. All the things that we talked about last time, I remembered it again. How I begged him not to leave me in exchange for Rowela and I sharing his attention.

How could he do this to me?

His face is too thick to show up!

"Stop this bullshit Kirk and tell me what are you really doing here?"

"I said I'm visiting you-"

I slapped him again. He just smiled at me which made me even more annoyed, "I think I really deserve this."

I walked away from him. I don't want to see him. I don't want to touch him. If I could just push him out, I would but I know I can't do that.

I'm getting weak again when I'm around him.

Apparently, he's my kryptonite. Every time I see him, I get even weaker.

I felt that my knees weakened so I fell on my feet which he quickly attended.

I keep on pushing him away but I lost strength as he hugged me tightly. I'm feeling the pain again when he left me saying that Rowela needs her more than I do.

"I'm sorry, Cassy. Give me a chance again, I'll fix this mess that I created."

I could not speak to what he said. I'm just feeling his hug while I'm crying. He is the one who hurts me but he is also the one who can relieve the pain I'm feeling.

He keeps on brushing my hair using his own hands.

I can't help but to think.

What is he doing here? I thought Rowela needed him more but what is he doing here?

"What are you doing here, Kirk? I though Rowela needs you but-"

He cut me off using his lips. My eyes widened. It seems like I haven't kissed him for a long time because he's very aggressive while kissing me.

He started to roam his hand around my body. My eyes began to bulged when he suddenly held my mounds.

I pushed him away but shock from my voice is really obvious.

"Stop playing with me, Kirk Valencia. I'm asking you, what are you doing here?"

I covered my body with a blanket. I'm scared of him, why did he suddenly become like that?

He bent down and played with his finger. I was about to shoo him away again but he spoke, "I was a mess, Cassandra. I don't want you to get involved with my mess so I said that," He paused for a moment then he looked at me, "Rowela is my girlfriend for 3 years. We were both happy when I suddenly found out that she's cheating on me."

He approached me and held my hand.

"She keeps on bugging me when I broke up with her. She found out someone was flirting with me so she messed up my life again. She confronted me one time that if I'll continue to court you, she'll commit suicide."

He held my cheeks. I feel so numb. I don't even feel sorry for him. It's like I've lost my grip on what he's saying.

"I want to kiss and make up with you... on your birthday but I was so afraid that Rowela will find out that I will hang out with you again."

I removed his hand that was holding my face. He looked at me in surprise as I stood up and went straight to my cabinet.

I took there my medicine kit and went back to where he is sitting. I took the betadine and cotton and I immediately rubbed it on the wound on his face. He winced, "Where did you get that?"

"Rowela found out that I'll go here so she did this to me. I'm tired of her reasons, I don't want to enslave her anymore so I'm here. I want to fix us."

I didn't bothered to give attention to  what he said and I just continued to treat his wound on his cheek.

He intended to hold my hand when I finished his treatment but I quickly avoided my hand.

"I'm tired too, Kirk. I was in pain when you chose her over me."

I want to cry in front of him but there are no tears dripping from my eyes. I'm so numb that maybe I can't feel anymore.

I looked at him, "We can fix this if you didn't say that she needs you more. It's just like, you're choosing your ex girlfriend rather than me. You're prioritizing her more than--"

"Hey that's not true!"

I laughed from what he said. What is not true with how I feel?

I looked at him again then I pointed out my door, "You can leave."

I was about to lay on my bed when he grabbed my arm. I stared at him in surprise and the anger was obvious in his eyes.

Why is he even mad?

Why does it looks like he has the right to be angry?

"Is that about that Sceven guy?"

My lips parted because of what he said. How can Sceven be involved by this? This is our problem!

"Don't involve Scevy here-"

"And you have a nickname for him too!"

"You too! You're calling her Wela!"

I got up from my seat and looked at him. I pulled on his clothes until he came to my door, "Leave now Kirk before I slap you again."

"B-but Cassy, ​​I'm asking for another chance. Please, I'll make it up to you. I'll stop seeing her, you know that I love--"

I cut him off using my index finger, "Stop this already, Kirk. This is also my chance to chose myself over you. I'm so hurt by what you did and besides, Sceven is there for me when you left me," I sighed heavily then I closed my eyes. I tiptoed to him and kisses him for the last time, "Goodbye Kirk."