Illegal (2) New Father ✓

"Cassy, ​​what happened?" Mom rushed down the stairs while holding a large box on her hand.

"Mom, who is he? A robber? Why is he here?" I hid behind Mom to get the spoon that was lying on the sink. He is disrespectful, who gave him a permission to enter our house?

"Hey! What are you doing here? Are you a thief?"

I pointed the spoon that I am holding at the man. I don't have an intention of hurting him, just to scare him. I'm still scared of Lord God so I won't do that kind of thing.

But wait, is there a handsome thief?

"Cassy, ​​what are you saying?" Mom asked me and took the spoon that I am holding, "Come on, get dress." Mom threw to me the blouse I was wearing earlier. I wear it but I didn't button it first as a reason of I don't have time to do that.

"Mommy, who's he?! He's a thief!" I said while tapping the shoulder of the man. I'm going to hurt him because he doesn't want to talk.

There's a chance that he will do something bad to Mom and I?

"Cassy, ​​calm down please. Calm down!" I calmed down when Mom spoke and glared to the man.

"Okay. Kirk, this is my daughter Cassandra. Cassandra this is your new father, Kirk Valencia."

"What?!" my whole voice rang out in the Mansion so Mom and that Kirk covered both of their ears. What the fucking fuck? What did I hear? Did I really hear correctly what my Mom said?

New fucking father?

"Baby, please."

"No Mom! I can't accept that man. I just saw him now."

"Cassy please. Just this one. I love Kirk."

"Mom!"

I left them both in the kitchen and ran into my room. Is that the right step? Seriously, I know that my mom wants a partner since my father died. It's hard to grow old without a partner but the fuck?

Shit. Why that man?

I don't know him but based from his face, built of body? He looks like he's just my age or let's say he's two to four years older than me.

I can't believe that!

I took off my blouse and just threw it somewhere. I also remove my skirt and shoes so I am now only wearing a  bra and a shorts.

Mom suddenly entered my room and carefully closed it.

"Cassy..." Mom slowly approached me and sat on the side of my bed.

"Mom, not now-"

"Cassy please... I'm begging you. I-I love him."

"Mom? Are you insane?! Love? When did you meet that man?!" I can't help but scold my Mom. Obviously that man is a big threat to my mother, I know that.

I really love her that's why I don't want her to get hurt. I'm an only child. She's only my savior... my life. I don't want her to leave me either.

"A while ago..."

"Mom! A while ago? What the hell was that?! You fell in love right away? You just met the man? Mommy! Open your eyes. You're not in love with him! Maybe you're just attracted because of his face and body but mom, I prefer him as my big brother! How old is that guy?" I couldn't help but ask my mom that.

Maybe, he's just 27, 26, 25, or 2----

"He's 19."

"Mom!" I stood up in anger.