Illegal (27) Message ✓

I cried after I drove Kirk away. I really wanted to follow him but what Kendra said dominated me more.

I should prioritize my heart first.

I'm so hurt by what Kirk is doing to me and it's no longer healthy for me. Every time I see him, I always come back to him and that's not right.

I immediately dialed Sceven number after Kirk left my room.

He's the one who can calm me when I'm having a breakdown.

Now he's here beside me while I'm just hugging him.

I'm used to do this. We used to be like this when Kirk isn't in the picture yet. Sceven always sleeps here with us because mom already knows him and she wants Sceven for me.

No one objected to us before.

Until Kirk came into my life.

"I told you, Cassandra, I'm here for you even though that Kirk--"

"Don't preach me first, Scevy, please?"

I fell into his body. Sceven really eases my heart even when he doesn’t speak.

His presence makes me okay.

"Hey, Mikiel called me. They invited me to play."

I sat down and just looked at him. I nodded at him so he smiled at me. He walked over to my table and opened my pc.

I'm just looking at his back while he's playing with the boys.

"Hey! Don't be there in the bush Mikiel, Ahri is there!"

I ignored what Sceven said as I still continue to watch him.

I approached Sceven and I put my hands on his shoulders. He turned to me for a moment and smiled before looking back at my monitor.

"Mikiel follow me to dragon lane, give me Yasuo for pentakill!"

I frowned because I couldn't understand what Sceven was saying to Leed and Mikiel. What are they even playing?

"Great! Nice one pentakill. Hahahaha."    

I was about to go back to my bed when Sceven held out my hand. I stared at him in surprise and he just pointed his thigh, "Come here."

I raised my eyebrow at him. Why does he want me to sit on his lap? I rolled my eyes at him but eventually I still followed him.

I'm sitting on his lap while I'm facing him.

There's nothing wrong with our position, right?

He slammed into my chest so my eyes widened. I didn't move in my seat because I was still shock by what Sceven had done.

"Sceve, are you okay?"

I felt the movement of his head on my chest as a sign that he nodded.

I'm playing with his hair while he's still hugging me.

If Kirk hadn’t come into my life, I would be so thrilled right now at Sceven’s position with me.

I still like Sceven but not as much as I like Kirk.

I know that I will lose my feelings for Kirk and when I get to that point, I'll be happy.

I can finally let him go without me being hurt.

Sceven looked up at me. He grabbed my hand and he smiled when he saw me wearing the ring he gave me on my birthday, "You're still wearing it."

"Of course, you gave it to me."

He cupped my face and he kissed me on my forehead.

This is what I liked about Sceven.

He's so sweet when it comes to me so I'm so thrilled when we're just the two of us.

Like today...

Gradually my feelings for Sceven returned.

"I'll pick you up at your office tomorrow. Let's have lunch together?"

"Sure. I'll just text you the address and we'll just eat at the office. I need to sign a lot of papers too."

He messed up my hair and laughed. He stretched his arms then he yawned so I am quick like it's four o'clock to leave his thigh. "Hey, come back here."

"Go home Sceven, you're already sleepy."

"But I'll sleep here."

I gently massaged my temple. This is also sometimes what I hate about Sceven. He's so stubborn.

What he wants, he wants to do and nothing can stop him from doing what he wants.

"You can't sleep here, you still have school later and you might be late if you don't go home yet."

"You sure?"

I just nodded at him. He stood up from his seat then he extended his arms. I knew what he wanted to happen so I immediately hugged him. He hugged me tightly so I barely pushed him hard.

He just frowned at me and went straight to my bedroom door, "I'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, take care."

I bid my goodbye to him and went straight to my bed.

I smiled. Even though I had an argument today with Kirk, I can’t deny the fact that Sceven is helping me to move on from him.

I'll just focus more on Sceven.

I'll try to forget Kirk with all I can.

I picked up my cellphone that was on the table and immediately type a message for Sceven.

To: Scevenpanot

Be careful. Careful when you drive. Love lots.

I placed my cellphone on my table then I turned off my lamp.

I was about to sleep when my phone vibrates.

From: +639452967 ****

I'll get you from him, Cassy. You will still come back to me.