Illegal (9) Act ✓

Illegal (9) Act

"Good Afternoon, everyone." Mommy's co-business partners suddenly stood up when she suddenly spoke.

Wow! This is my first time going here in our company.

I have a large picture posted inside the conference room.

Eh?

The people sat down when mommy sat down. I sat down as well. Mommy is very formal now. She is not being herself as a jolly type.

"So, this is my daughter, Cassandra Balenciaga."

Everyone looked at me.

Be formal baby. Just be yourself.

Suddenly what mommy told me before we left for here flashed in my mind.

"Good afternoon, miss Balenciaga." People greeted me at the same time as they placed their hands on their lap.

Should I do that?

I slowly put my hand on my lap and nodded at them.

Waaahhh. Where's your poise Cassy?!

"Respect her. Are we clear?"

"Yes madame."

Mommy motioned for me to stand up so I stood up.

"Baby, go out there first. Hmp! I'll just tell them something. All right! Iloveyou, Cassy. Do whatever you want."

I left after mommy whispered that to me.

I just smirked. Is that really my mother whom I talked to earlier?

When I came out of the conference room, almost the employees turned their gaze to me.

What is their problem?

I walked upstairs while examining what they were doing.

Great! My beauty will be ruined here. I don't know what they are doing.

I stopped in a cubicle because I saw a man seemed like he's drawing some bags. Nice!

"Ehem." The man who's drawing a while ago sneezed and faced me so stepped back.

Don't lose your coolness, Cassy.

"What's the matter?" The man asked me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm just checking around?"

I don't know if my answer is correct because the man suddenly stood up and folded his arms in front of me.

"And who do you think you are to do that?" I recoiled because this man was slowly approaching me.

"Ahm..."

"Santos, go back to your work! Don't mess with my daughter." The man was suddenly surprised because mommy suddenly came.

"Y-yes madam." The man immediately sat down on his chair earlier and starts to draw again.

Whoa!

What was that?

"Baby, don't lose your poise. Let them do what they want. Hmm?" Mommy put her arm around me and said that.

Will I be like that one day?

My god! It's Kirk!

His girlfriend is here so he is here.

You're right girl. Madam's daughter is beautiful.

I looked at the door when it opened and my eyes landed on Kirk.

Kirk?! Kirk VALENCIA?!

He approached us and immediately smiled at mommy and kissed her on the cheek.

Yuck! That is so kinda gross.

Gosh!

Isn't mommy shy--

"Ohh! Hi baby." Kirk suddenly approached me and suddenly kissed me on my lips.

I suddenly turned to mommy and she averted her eyes.

My first kiss!

My first fucking kiss!

Noooooo!

Kirk and Mommy suddenly pulled me into a room.

Mind you, there are only three of us here.

I was still stunned as the two of them talked.

"You bastard! Moron! Dumpy head! What did you do? You kiss me... in front of my mother?! How could you-" I was about to kick Kirk when mommy suddenly intervened.

"Baby, it's okay. Calm down okay? Just calm down." Mommy touched my shoulder and I let out a deep breathe.

I glared at Kirk.

"Baby, just understand our situation, okay? It's too hard baby. Please? You're the one I introduced that's Kirk's girlfriend to everyone so that he has time to go to my office." Mommy bowed before continue to speak, "You know baby, when I introduced myself to them that he is my boyfriend, a lot of people would react. Hate-"

"Now you know, mom. Stop this illusion. It's not helping." Mommy suddenly cried in front of me so I hugged her.

"Baby Cassy, ​​please? I know... you're angry but... it's my happiness baby? Cassy..." mommy suddenly hugged me tightly.

I looked at Kirk and he mouthed, "Sorry."

I just sighed.

No matter what happens, she's my mom afterall. The one who give me birth. The one who can love me unconditionally.

"Mom, what should I do?"

"Just act. Act infront of them that you're the legal girlfriend of Kirk."

"WHAT THE?!"