"So Sora probably just mistook him for another person." Hwayoung concluded. "I don't really think she did but okay I guess." Somi muttered, before a thought then hit her.

"Oh do you guys remember his dating rumours? He denied both of them." She added, reminiscing the events that had kind of had cause chaos in the industry. Chaewon who had been quiet for a while snickered before replying. "Yeah one is actually his sister and the other was a staff he was close to." She shook her head thinking how idiotic the angry 'fans' looked. All the anger just wasted for nothing.

"Dispatch needs to step up their game." Hwayoung commented, while Sora just grin. From some reason she still couldn't shake off the sense of familiarity after seeing Mark.

"Why do I still feel he is more than just an idol friend of Somi though..."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Sora stirred from her nap, tiredly staring at the front door from the sofa she was laying on. The frantic knockings continued, causing her to stuff a pillow in her face as she muffle her irritated groan. "Just when I was starting to fell asleep." She mumbled.

Rubbing her droopy eyes, she stumbled her way to the door and unlock it. Before she could even open the door, a person burst into the house, almost knocking Sora down. "What the fuck." The brunette cursed, staring at the figure who ran straight to the toilet before slamming the door, wondering what in the world just happened.

A few minutes later, the sound of flushing was heard before the 'intruder' exited the toilet, a sigh of relief escaping their lips. Sora, now wide awake with a mug of coffee in her hand turned at the toilet entrance before facepalming. "At least you could told me it's you Hwayoung before entering my house. I was ready to throw my coffee at you."

Hwayoung shrugged, sitting on the sofa beside Sora. "My toilet is clogged and I wanna piss." She explained casually, snatching the coffee from Sora's grip and took a big gulp from it. Rolling her eyes at how shameless the older was, the brunette took her coffee back before sighing.

"Just because we are neighbours that doesn't mean you can barge into our house maam." Hwayoung paid no heed towards the remark, simply waving her hand dismissively. Sora turned back to the television, scanning it with bored eyes before mindlessly throwing the remote to Hwayoung, almost hitting the latter's head.

"Change the channel if you want to. Got something else to do." She uttered, bringing out her phone. Hwayoung raised a brow, knowing what the brunette was up to. "Didn't thought you would love that hotline that much." She mumbled audible enough for Sora to hear. "You're the one who gave me the number." The brunette retorted, pressing the call icon.

Not bothering to go somewhere else, Sora stayed on the sofa while waiting for the receiver to pick up the call. Silence engulf them for a few seconds, the only thing audible was the sound from the television before Sora straighten up, a grin plastered on her face.

"Hey Andy." Hwayoung perked up, glancing at the younger who seem to be enjoying the call. "Told you we're fated to be together." The former stared at Sora weirdly, not expecting her to say something like that.

"Not a situation though, but for today our call is named To Help Andy to Use More of His Brain." Sora said, glancing at Hwayoung begore putting the call on speaker. A low snort was heard before the person retorted. "I think you should need to use YOUR brain more. I saw you already but you didn't recognize me."

Hwayoung snickered, turning to Sora who seemed to process the information a tad bit late. "WAIT HOW THE FUCK COULD I MISS YOUR DEEP ASS VOICE???" She finally answered, her tone laced in disbelief. "I don't know ask yourself." The guy replied casually, sounding unbothered.

Sora was about to fire more questions when Hwayoung spoke in low voice. "How is it like to call the hotline?" Curiosity evident in her voice and eyes. Sora pondered for a second before her eyes lightened up.

"Call the hotline and experience it yourself." Hwayoung gave her a deadpanned look as she thought the brunette had a brilliant idea for a second but dialed the number nonetheless. Staring at Sora who is now chattering away with Andy, she perk up when she heard a click, her stomach bubbling with anticipation.

"Hello this is The Boyfriend Hotline, a place where your dream relationship comes true. You are now speaking to Curry. How can I help you?" A familiar voice said monotonously, causing her to giggle in amusement. "Oh hey Chenle."

The receiver was quiet for a few seconds before faintly replying. ".....why tf you called Hwa." She snickered hearing how reluctant the latter was to answer her, knowing he want to smack her that instant. "Because I can." She replied cheekily, snorting when Chenle groaned in despair.

"Lord I ain't gonna deal with you today." Hwayoung feigned an offended gasp at that. "Hey you're the one who gave the hotline number to me." She quipped, earning a huff from the male as he can't argue with that point.

"Why did you call?" Hwayoung mumbled how no fun Chenle was being before answering. "Well my friend said I need to experience how this hotline works myself so here I am." The male hummed in response, seemingly to be shuffling in his seat judging from the noise.

"Well explaining time I guess. It's pretty simple; type of boyfriend, fake name or just use my worker name and the situation you want to have with me. Sadly I don't want to do it with you since euw imagine dating you? No thanks." Hwayoung clicked her tongue at the sound of Chenle fake gagging.

"Don't worry the feeling is mutual." She deadpanned, glancing at Sora who is laughing at something Andy said. "Anyways seems like my friend is bonding with Jisung." She said nonchalantly, casually shifting the topic.

Yes, she knows who works at the hotline. And she knows who is who from Chenle since he never shuts up about anything.

Incoherent sounds of confusion was heard before realization dawn upon Chenle. "OHH SO SHE'S THE SAME SORA JISUNG KEEPS TALKING ABOUT." He then muttered apologies when someone started to scold him in Chinese. "Yup and it seems like Jisung knows that already." Hwayoung replied, earning a hum from the male.

"Why not merge our friend group?" The older girl considered at the idea proposal for a few seconds. "Sounds lit." She finally answered, receiving a snort in return. "Damn boomer alert."

"Fuck you you're the same age as me." She cursed at the Chinese who just laugh loudly in return. "Pfft anyways let's do that." He said, going back to the topic. "I'll try arrange it." She replied briefly before exchanging farewells as she knew her time was over. Hwayoung ended the call, turning to Sora to see the brunette staring at her with anticipation. "So? How was it?"

A/N: An obvious filler chapter lmao I'm sorry. It's supposed to be longer so I'll prolly republish this chapter.

Also ever since I said Lemonade was more title track worthy, Sticker has been appearing in my shuffle playlist more frequently ㅠㅠ. Now I can't get it outta my head hELP.