[7]

Hwayoung weaved her way to her two friends, smiling sheepishly. "Sorry Mr Dong kind of held us back." Sora just wave her hand dismissively, still looking at her phone while Chaewon peeked behind the older curiously.

A large hand then engulf Hwayoung's shoulder, subtly startling the eldest. "I thought I said to not leave me!" A deep voice hissed, catching Sora's attention. The male then froze when he notice the two girls with Hwayoung who were now looking at him inquisitively.

The older girl snickered when she saw how awkward the newcomer looked. "Oh by the way this is Jisung. He share the same classes as me for dancing. Well he is actually our dance prodigy." She then felt a nudge and burst out laughing at how embarrassed Jisung look.

"She's just exaggerating. I'm just kinda decent at it." The male mumbled audible enough for  them to hear. "Can I have your number? You're fine as hell." Sora abruptly blurted after staring at Jisung for a while, earning suggestive looks from her friends and cause Jisung's cheeks to turn into a deeper shade of red.

"I- uh- you're kinda cute too- wait you are really cute actually- you know what I gotta go bye!" Jisung rambled, escaping as soon as he saw Chenle's figure. Hwayoung cracked an amused smile, glancing at her two dumbfounded friends who were still staring at Jisung.

"Welp I shoot my shot. At least he thinks I'm cute too." Sora shrugged, trying to act nonchalant. Although her subtle smile giving away how flustered she was."He is that kind of good looking but awkward guy ain't he?" Chaewon stated, turning to Hwayoung for confirmation.

"Nah not really. He's just shy. Look at him there." Hwayoung replied, gesturing to the male's direction. They all turned, only to see the tall male bickering with a familiar guy, a mischievous grin plastered on his face. Which Sora found kinda hot, not that she would tell the others that. She then squinted her eyes, before silently gasp in surprise.

"What- ain't that Chenle with him?" Sora asked in disbelief. Hwayoung nodded, before saying. "They're childhood friends, so pretty much close to each other." A smaller male entered their vision, a soft smile evident on his face as he ruffled Jisung's hair.

"How to be Jisung to get Renjun to notice me." The older glanced at Chaewon, unfortunately hearing what the younger said. "I told you to not fall for his charms." Hwayoung said disapprovingly. "And for a freshman you're kinda bold for liking a junior." Chaewon just shoot her a sheepish smile in response, which cause her to sigh.

"Anyways don't you have work to do this evening? Speaking of which, how is it now?" Hwayoung asked, shifting the attention to something else. "Well I'm getting the hang of it, so Mr Kim is okay now. No more high blood pressure." Chaewon replied proudly, a smile gracing her lips. Which honestly made Hwayoung glad since the short haired girl always whined how she always mess up at her workplace.

"Speaking of work, I miss Taeil." Sora stated, frowning to herself. Working at the restaurant as a cashier is pretty boring now after Taeil left. Don't get her wrong his cousin, Kevin Moon is a fun guy. But he always keep his professionalism up most of the time, unlike the goofy Moon Taeil.

The three girls continued to chatter about their part time work, oblivious of the eyes that were staring at them.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"You're kidding." Jaemin perked up hearing the disbelief tone in Chenle's voice. "Sadly I'm not." Jisung replied, causing Jaemin to wonder what in the world are they talking about. "YOU'RE TELLING ME SOMEONE ASKED FOR YOUR NUMBER AND YOU JUST CHICKENED OUT?!" Chenle screeched, which caught the group's attention and a few other people around them to turn their direction.

Muttering apologies to the people around them, Jaemin glance to the two youngest who were avoiding his eyes. "First of all, tone it down. Second, this isn't your first time someone asked for your number Jisung, why so flustered this time?" The former inquired, earning nods from the others.

Jisung fiddled with his slender fingers, contemplating to tell them or not before giving in. "It's just a silly reason actually. She made the first move and it came outta nowhere...and she didn't hesitate when she said it." He mumbled his excuse, his eyes darting back to the said girl. A smile spread on Jaemin's face at his answer.

"I guess you just weren't expecting it." Jisung nodded in agreement, narrowing his eyes when Chenle gave a teasing grin. "Awwww Jisungie is shy~" The youngest silently groan before suddenly grinning back at the older, which made Chenle slightly scared what he is up to.

"Like you when Yihwa first texted you. I remember how you panicked-" He cut himself off with a laugh when Chenle attempted to cover his mouth, a scowl evident on the Chinese's face. "Fuck you. Don't try to make it sound like I have a crush on her." Jisung grinned, a mischievous gleam could be seen in his eyes. Renjun neared the youngest before ruffling Jisung's hair, a fond smile enticed on his face.

On the other hand, Jaemin was wondering about something before speaking it out loud. "Do you recognize who asked for your number?" Jisung pondered for a second, before shaking his head. "I haven't seen her before so probably a freshman." He said gesturing to the three girls. Chenle and Renjun widened their eyes, recognizing them instantly. "Which one asked for your number?" Jisung looked at them weirdly before gesturing at the brunette.

"Oh she is a freshman. Her name is Jeon Sora." Chenle said casually. Jaemin furrowed his brows at his confident answer. "How did you know?" Chenle turned to the older before replying. "She got lost on her first day so I helped her." Renjun chuckled, sparing a glance to his phone. "Funny, her friend returned my phone that I dropped on the same day." He muttered.

"Didn't know they're friends with Hwayoung." Chenle uttered, before nudging his dumbstruck friend. "Oi Jisung, you okay?" The youngest just nodded, not uttering a single word. Even after the Lee line finally arrived, he just kept on staring at the girl.

"Jeon Sora.... didn't thought we'll meet this soon."

A/N: BYE NOT LEE SOOMAN IN 127'S REEL TF😭😭😭 THE WHOLE REEL WAS PEAK OF COMEDY