[4]

Sora's eyes wandered around the main lobby, trying to search for someone. She broke into a grin when a tall girl waved at her, another girl who was slightly shorter beside her. She made her way to both of them, feeling slightly relieved. The last thing she want to happen is getting lost on her first day of college.

"Thank god I found you guys." She said as soon as she got to the duo, slinging her arm around the shorter girl's shoulder, making her scowl. "Get your hands off me hoe." Sora cupped her free hand and put it behind her ear. "Huh?? What's that Chae?" Chaewon rolled her eyes in annoyance as she shove Sora away, offering smiles to the people who greeted her. "Damn seems like you're still known." Hwayoung commented, observing at the people who were looking at them. Well, more like Chaewon.

"I sometimes wish I'm not. It could be awkward when things aren't going well for me especially when I tripped or cut myself." Chaewon muttered, shuddering when she recall those memories that she deems as embarrassing. Sora huffed, crossing her arms. "You guys make me wish I went to your school instead of mine." Hwayoung smiled before remembering something. "Oh yeah let's go to the office. You need to register." She stated, ushering the two freshmen to follow her.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"Thanks for helping us. Don't you have classes tho?" Chaewon stated, walking out of the office. The sophomore widened her eyes, glancing at her watch. "Shit that new lecturer is gonna kill me. Bye!" She yelled, running towards the dancing department and leaving her dumbfounded friends.

"I wonder who is her lecturer and what did he do to make her rush to class." Sora muttered. Chaewon shrugged nonchalantly. "Someone with the surname Dong if I'm not mistaken."

"Oof I think we need to go to class too now." Sora muttered, eyes on the people who are scattered everywhere. She glance at her side, only to find Chaewon was not there. Taken aback, her eyes wandered among the people who were rushing around, and saw someone weaving their way to the other side of the college.

"That bitch had to leave me alone." She muttered, before trying to find the music department.

She bumped into a tall figure who was rushing to the opposite way. "Oof sorry." He muttered, before disappearing in the sea of people. Sora shrugged, brushing off the thought of the male as she continued to look for her department. "Where the fuck is the music department." A person turned her way, ears perking up at the word music department, making their way to Sora.

"Excuse me." Sora glanced at her side to see a guy around her age. "Are you a music major?" Sora slowly nodded, confused why he approached her. "Seems like it's your first time here. I'm a music major too so follow me I guess." Sora looked at him skeptically. "Why should I believe you?" She asked. The male snorted out a laugh at her stubbornness. "Well I can clearly see you are lost so I'm trying to be a decent human being and try to help you. Or would you rather be lost?" He asked rhetorically.

Sora pursed her lips before sighing, following the male. "I'm Zhong Chenle, a sophomore." He said, flashing a wide smile. "Jeon Sora, a freshman." She replied briefly, before looking at the male questioningly when he halt his steps. "You ain't supposed to be in classes yet. Haven't you ever heard of orientation?"

Sora froze, eyes widening in realization. "Oh shit yeah." She cussed, frantically turning around and tried to go to the opposite way, but was pulled back by the male. "I'm sure you don't know where that is too." Chenle chuckled, amused by the whole ordeal before gesturing to a lecture hall.

"I can see Mr Suh is there. So better quick, you're already late." He drawled, slipping his hands into his jeans pockets as he resume his journey to his first class. Sora stared at him until he was out of sight, wondering why is he carefree when he's late for class before realizing her current situation.

"Wait I'm late too." With that said, she entered into the lecture hall bracing herself for the embarrassment.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"I told you I'm sorry!" Chaewon hissed under her breath, before sighing in relief when they were dismissed. Sora spared her a brief glance before abruptly getting up and walk away. The former groaned, chasing after her sulky friend.

"Hey, what's that about?" Sora turned towards her with a raised eyebrow, playing dumb. "What's what about?" Chaewon gave her a perplexed look. "Why did you suddenly left me for?" She elaborated, although aware the brunette know what she meant. "Well if you could ditch me for a guy, why can't I do the same?" The shorter girl look at Sora, clearly unamused and done with how difficult she was being.

"I told you I just went after him to give back his phone. Not my fault he drop it." Chaewon repeated her words, before smiling lightly. "But it's kinda cute how his phone case is Moomin." That halt Sora's tracks as she turned her head towards the older, looking baffled.

"It's the first day and you already have a crush." Sora stated, surprised since Chaewon doesn't get impressed easily. The latter frowned before shaking her head, her shoulder length hair swaying gently as she deny her friend's assumptions. "I don't develop a crush that fast. Though he is kinda nice."

The brunette tilted her head slightly, curious of her last remark. "How do you know he is nice?" She continued to interrogate, before flinching when someone jerked her shoulder from behind. Hwayoung grinned unapologetically at the younger who was glaring at her, before dragging them to the nearest restaurant.

"I heard you two were talking about someone just now." She finally spoke after they had place their orders. Sora point an accusing finger to Chaewon, faking a sob. "She ditched me to go after a guy!" The older knitted her eyebrows together, gesturing the other to say something. The short haired pressed her lips into a thin line, slightly aggravated with the younger. "Gosh you're still so petty." She grumbled before explaining herself.

Hwayoung listened intently, before widening her eyes at the mention of the Moomin phone case. "I think I have an idea who is he." She mumbled before directing another question. "Did he told you what's his name?" Chaewon shook her head, glancing outside for a second before turning her head to look again.

"Oh that's him." Hwayoung and Sora simultaneously looked at the direction she pointed. There were three people walking to a cafe, two of them were chatting while the one Chaewon pointed had airpods on. "Kinda looks cute." Sora then gaped when she saw a familiar guy walking with him. "Oh that's the dude who helped me find the orientation place." She exclaimed, pointing at the male's direction. "How many times I have to tell you pointing at people is rude." Chaewon scolded, lowering the brunette's finger.

Meanwhile Hwayoung was comprehending what she just heard and saw. "Of all people it had to be Huang Renjun." She groaned, which peak their interests. "Which one?" The older glanced at Chaewon before muttering. "The one with the Moomin phone case." She then thanked the waiter who bought their food before adding. "He's one of the popular juniors and is an art major student."

"Damn Chaewon has taste in guys after all." Hwayoung glanced at the youngest with judging look. "The one you talk to is one of his close friends. Zhong Chenle, his dad was the one who acquired SM Entertainment the other day." Sora choked on air hearing her words, coughing a few times before turning to Hwayoung, looking appalled.

"Yup. You probably embarrassed yourself in front of a millionaire's son." Sora buried her head in her palms, silently screaming in embarrassment. "Dang sis you're screwed." Chaewon uttered, her tone lack of sympathy. She then turned to the older, a question lingering in mind. "What's so bad if I do like him?"

"You're probably just gonna get a broken heart in the end." Hwayoung deadpanned before adding. "He's the male version of you. Well except he ain't clumsy." Chaewon blinked a few times, comprehending the information she just received before her face returned to her neutral expression.

"Well if that's the case I won't then."

A/N: My age order for college and timeline was a bit messed up so bear with me. This is ✨my world✨ So don't ask if it seems a bit off 💀💀💀