Marker's Pick

TODAY'S PICK FOR CALL OF THE MONTH!

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

WORKER'S NAME:
╔══•●•══╗

MARKER|

╚══•●•══╝

CALLER'S NAME:
╔══•●•══╗

JULIA|

╚══•●•══╝

WORKER'S TEMPORARY NAME:
╔══•●•══╗

-|

╚══•●•══╝

TYPE OF BF:
╔══•●•══╗

JUST WANNA HAVE DEEP TALKS IG|

╚══•●•══╝

SITUATION:
╔══•●•══╗

HYPOTHENICALLY WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE JUST VANISH FROM YOUR LIFE?|

╚══•●•══╝

CALL BEGINS NOW!

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆

┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊

┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎

┊✭ ┊ ┊

✯ ┊ ✧

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

MARKER: Hmmm....thats kind of sad....anything happen to you?

👤📞: Well kinda....he had to go for college somewhere far and we both know we wont do well with long distance relationship.....

MARKER: Whoops sounds pretty familiar to me

👤📞: You went through this too?

MARKER: Uhh....ummm not really....a friend of mine did though...

👤📞: How is he coping then?

MARKER: Not so good since its pretty recent? I mean he just got out of his room last week after months

👤📞:Damn I'm currently locked in my room too I can relate how he felt

MARKER: This may come off as demanding but please don't do that. His sister was worried sick about him and he almost lost his job. Honestly he cant afford to lose anymore so locking yourself up wont be an ideal desicion.

👤📞: Yeah pretty much but I dont have the mental capacity to meet people right now so its better like this

MARKER: This would sound corny or whatever but it would gradually past and you would have to move forward without them. Them still being in your mind is really up to you but dont let love be the reason your performance cant be executed perfectly.

MARKER: Even if they he left you on a bad note, remember him as a process, whether you take this a lesson to not date anyone like him anymore or just learn what went wrong from that and not repeat it in your other relationships. Most things in life is a process that we're waiting what the outcome would be depending on our approach to the matter.

👤📞: Oh wow you're wise wise.

MARKER: Well not really but thank you

👤📞: I genuinely can see what you mean about in your last sentence. Didnt thought a trip to this hotline could be life changing

MARKER: *chuckles* well I won't really say that but it'll do

👤📞: For real thanks.

MARKER: Your welcome dude

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

The Dreamies listened the whole conversation in silence. They know who's the friend Mark was talking about. None of them could forget how Mark hit rock bottom during those times.

Relationships really can take a toll on you.

"Speaking from experience?" Chenle asked, breaking the suffocating silence. Flashing a grateful smile while playfully rolling his eyes, Mark nodded. "Yeah but I'm over it."

Of course he and the others know thats a lie. Their disbeliving looks and Mark's unconvincing smile is enough evidence for that.

The wound is still fresh to him but somehow it feels bearable.

Maybe that's because he can understand the weight of her actions more now. Who knows maybe one day she'll come back to him? A part of him still hopes that.

But then again he could only hope.

A/N: My exam finals result will be out in a few days please pray for me bc I'm genuinely scared I can't pursue the major I want. Like I'm at the verge of crying and feeling super anxious rn.