Thankfully, you remember where Hoseok's room is. Delicately, you open the door and flip the light switch on. His room is colored in a deep green with fancy bedding right in the middle. The bed has to be king-sized. The bed poles are a rich brown. You didn't get a chance to take in the room when you first were here, so you slowly take it in now.

Your gaze flicks around the room until you spot brown boxes piled up against the corner of the wall. You walk towards the boxes and open up the first one. It has all of your small belongings inside: notebooks, movies, CDs, books, everything except your laptop. Suddenly, you remember your purse. You wonder what happened to that because you had money, and your phone was still inside.

As you go through the rest of the boxes, you find out there aren't any type of electronic devices inside. This she probably sold the expensive things for a quick buck or something.

You sigh and pull off Jin's shirt when you come to your clothes. You slip on your underwear and bra. The colors don't match, but you aren't bothered by it. You pull out your light blue and white, clouded shorts and slip them on while also throwing on a simple black t-shirt too.

It doesn't wash away the stress completely, but it does help to know that you have some of your things with you and are wearing something comfortable that doesn't hang off your body.

Before you can pick up your things and leave, the door shuts behind you.

"Seems like you've found your way into my room again," Hoseok says in a low voice, turning the lock behind him as he walks away from the door.

"Jin said my stuff is in here. I came to retrieve what's mine." You answer back, knowing you haven't done anything wrong besides coming in to take what's rightfully yours.

"I understand but this is still my room, Y/N and usually whatever or whoever comes inside, becomes mine." His voice drops to a more shushed, drawn-out tone. "Now tell me something... does that make you mine too?"

Nonetheless, it makes you pause from how quickly his attitude changes. You find yourself squeezing your thighs together from the way he speaks. It's so dangerous the way he parts his lips.

You shake your head, ignoring him. 'No, stop it. You had sex once, Y/N. Calm down your sex drive.'

When he sees your reaction, he chuckles, inching his way closer to you while the only thing you can do is back up.

'He's not helping,'

Your feet stop moving backward. Your body has finally hit the wall behind you.

He comes straight up to you, placing both hands on either side of your body as he leans down closer to your face.

"You know, I never got to teach you a lesson about manners. I was going to let it go... but then you broke into my room without permission. So I think a lesson should be taught." He whispers and with one quick move, he grabs both of your wrists, pinning them above your head, while his gaze runs down your body. You won't deny it was hot as hell when he did that.

"So tell me, do you want to roleplay? You be the disobedient, naughty student in detention, and I'm your very hot, horny teacher?" He laughs, taking both of your wrists in one of his hands while the other goes down, landing on your hip. He waits a moment to see how you react, not wanting to push it on you.

You can't even think. Your emotions are everywhere. You were mad, but now you're wet and all it took was for him to drop his voice lower.

'Damn, these boys are messing with my sense of control.'

You try not to look around the room where the cameras and microphones could be installed. Instead, you look at him and try to think for yourself quickly.