T H I R T Y T H R E E

033. In Love

——————————————————

N A Y E O N ' S

"Shall we get going?" Seungcheol ask as soon as the band ended performing. He was looking at us, well, aside from the fact that he's trying to avoid eye contact with me.

What he said made me think too much again. Is he trying to say that he likes me? I'm not assuming nor anticipating things, it's just annoying how he keep me thinking all night that I can't get him out of my head.

"There's a food stall nearby. I'm hungry so we should eat first." Jeongyeon muttered, before she started walking out in the crowd. Of course, I followed them and went along their way even though this man right here kept bugging my system.

He would suddenly barge inside my mind and forget walking out.

He would suddenly spit words that'll make me use my brain and my emotions at the same time.

"Uhm, miss." I immediately look back when a guy pulled me by the wrist, turning my body around to face him. Surprised, when I saw it was the vocalist earlier. He was nervously smiling before letting go of my wrist when I left a glance back at it.

"Do you need anything?" I queried.

"Can I talk to you?" He ask with a polite and gentle tone. I noticed how Seungcheol and the others were listening to our conversation. The guy was glancing at them from time to time though, so it was quite obvious.

"Is it important?" I ask again, plastering a small smile for him. He's kind and cute, so there's no need for me to act like a badass to him.

"Sort of," he scratches the back of his neck again before looking at me.

I took a glance at the people behind, Jun was covering Sana's eyes while the latter was trying to escape. I guess Sana also find the guy cute, that's why Jun is acting jelly and stuffs. This childish couple.

The other couple was just simply listening, casually, I should say. But my eyes caught Seungcheol's intimidating gaze at the guy. He wasn't even paying attention, but there's this intimidating vibe smoking above him.

I diverted my gaze back at the guy before nodding my head as a sign of agreement. He doesn't look intimidated, instead he was just acting kind and approachable.

"Let's talk right there." I pointed out a bench, maybe a few meters away from our spot. He nodded his head before I turn around to usher my friends to go first. They just smile and nodded, so I walked to that bench with him walking behind me.

I sat down properly and gestured him to sit. He smiled again, his eyes were shining as if the stars served as its reflection. I just noticed how he was wearing a black blazer, with an inner long sleeves matched with a lace serving as a stylish tie. He looks good over all.

"Before I start, I'm Joshua by the way."