T W E N T Y N I N E

029. Catching Feelings

——————————————————

J E O N G H A N ' S

"Junhui, not you too." I shifted my gaze on the said guy. He tilt his head away, trying to avoid eye contacts. I heave a deep sigh while shaking my head, sitting in a couch near the table.

After how many years, I can't believe we're trick by that 'intense affection' they are saying. They seemed bewitched by those group of girls, well, let's exclude myself and Wonwoo. I can't believe this two pals was taken over by that unselfish affection, in short 'love'.

Well, I'd only believe in love if my family wasn't torn apart.

I'll only believe in love if I'll experience it myself. I believe what I feel.

"So this explains why you, Wen Junhui, stopped bullying that girl I assigned you to mess with? So this show the logical development for why you kept on helping that girl instead of messing up with her?"

I murmured while raising my feet until it reached the table's edge. Shifting gazes at Seungcheol and Junhui. Indeed, I am the troublemaker of the group, but also the brain of this group.

Eventually, I want to tower over everything in this school. I believe that I am powerful and that even love can't bring me down.

That's an undoable statement for all, because we all deem in the fantasies and fairytale of love. It's ludicrous to believe with something that can go and vanish. Love, in my perception, doesn't stay longer. As long as there's desire between each other's eyes, there is 'love'. Then when it's gone, walk away and shatter into pieces.

"Hyung, I just can't stop it. I can't escape with what I'm feeling. She's making me insane."

Junhui replied with a playful smile. I almost shiver in his statement. He's assigned to mess with a girl named Sana Minatozaki. Well, he can do anything with her until their group gives up and drop out of school. I did underestimate them, even that Yoo Jeongyeon.

Seungcheol is assigned to mess with the tiny leader. Yeah, tiny yet scary. Once a bunny, always a monster. But before he could do so, he was struck by Eros' arrow at the first glance as he says. Is that even doable?

I shifted back my gazes to Seungcheol who's sitting on the table while playing with a drumstick. Jun was at the long couch while we have no thoughts of Wonwoo's whereabouts. Just the usual, chasing the gangsters or vice versa.

"You never experienced love, that's why." He quacked, before I could roll my eyes heavenwards. Neither do I want.

"Next class is going to start, we should head back to the classroom." Cheol mumbled, standing up properly while fixing his coat.

"Just say you wanted to see her. You're so lame at making excuses. I didn't expect you'll lose the bet  between you and your grandfather." I snorted while crossing my arms in a folded manner. He looked back with a scowl. He's already caught, what is he glaring about?

Besides, he's also a coward who can't admit his feelings with or without the rules. He's such a loser yet always taken over by love. How funny it is, that he's a powerful leader but also an affection lover.