S E V E N

07. Unfortunate Team-up

——————————————————

N A Y E O N ' S

Morning classes started, another hellish day in this school. It's been a week after what happened in the cafeteria and that whole week was a mess. Anger will only fill me up if I would recall what happened.

So Jeongyeon got locked up inside a storage room the whole day. We won't be able to find her if a girl didn't help us up, the name's Dahyun. She actually heard Jeongyeon's voice inside before calling us. There's no other suspect, but those jerks. The following day, Jeongyeon got her revenge. She throw our leftovers on their lockers, as well as our drink. Which got those jerks mad.

When Sana was heading inside the room, red paint was thrown above her. Of course, her uniform and even her face got all red. But the most suspicious thing is, a stranger gave her a box with wipes and uniform. Until now, it is still a mystery and for sure, it's a guy.

Mina was also bullied, but not because of the jerks, I presume. Nevertheless she got hurt. They, I mean. When she was inside the library. She was arguing with the sharp-eyed guy when one of the bookshelf tumble upon them. Someone pushed the shelf without knowing one of their leaders were there. Fools, tsk.

I was heading to the principal's office, the prof asked me if I could get the documents there. Of course, I have nothing to do and I got so much bored inside the classroom. Seungcheol, perhaps didn't want to attend the class today. Who cares though? It's even much better that way.

I pushed the door, then proceed inside. No one was there, so I freely got the documents on the principal's table. I tuck my hair behind my ear so that it won't block my sight.

I turn around to get my way out of the room, but a sarcastic smile escape from my lips when I saw who was blocking the door.

"Hey, dear."

He smiled, before I heard a click on the door. He just locked it for heaven's sake. I gaze at the door, before looking at him. Wow, the Choi Seungcheol who's neat, looked so messy and weary. His tie was quite loose, hair quite messy with his dark gazes.

He slid his hands inside his pocket, stepping near me. I was astonished, so I scoff. Does he wanted me to feel scared? Jeez, it's been awhile staying in this hellish school. I've got use with the battle between their fricking rules.

"You really won't step back, baby?"

I almost lost my breath laughing at him. He's now near my spot with a blank look, as ever. I placed the documents on the table first before folding my arms, looking at him.

"I won't, dear."

I smiled again, wide yet plastic. He just chuckled, before taking another step near me. Now, we're just inches away from each other. We were looking eyes to eyes, filled with great tension.

He stepped again that's when our bodies touch. I immediately step back with a hint of madness in my eyes. Hell, what the fuck was that?

"I thought you won't step back?"

He was amused by the way I react. The corner of my lips quirk up, before I could get near him, grabbing his tie. I'm losing my patience with him, crap. He got more amused when my face was too close to him.