T W E N T Y S E V E N

027. A New Step

——————————————————

M I N A ' S

"Thank you?" I muttered while reading a piece of paper he gave me. My brows knotted while glancing at him, tomorrow is the day of the quiz bee. We're both reviewing inside the hidden room beside the dance club.

He just smiled before shifting his gaze back to the book he was reading. We were sitting across each other, in a study table with books all over the place. It's just the two of us inside the room and I can feel the awkward yet safe atmosphere between the both of us.

He looks good while wearing his glasses, he's wearing his uniform properly today. He changed his style and he looks gentle rather than cold and intimidating.

"For what?" I asked while raising my brows at him. He moved his hair, scratching the edge of his eyebrows. Anticipating for his answer with my hands on the table, leaning in to listen to him.

"I'll answer that later, I don't want to get distracted." He simply said before covering his face with the book. I just shook my head with a small smile plastered on my face. I already studied each book a month ago, I just need to review and reread for additional knowledge.

My head tilted a bit, while reading the book with my eyes. My short hair was tied to the side with some remaining strands down. He said he doesn't want to get distracted, so I did my best not to make any noise. We were both quiet, but it's more of my comfort zone.

Should I think that this is something or I'll just keep my thoughts to myself? Damn it, I'm assuming for heaven's sake.

"Ugh!" He whispered, but I heard it quickly for the room is too quiet. I brought down the book, glancing at him who's covering his face. I blinked my eyes multiple times. Is he alright?

"Yah, what's wrong Wonwoo-ssi?"

I asked, unaware. My hands made through his arms while I was tapping him gently. He isn't even answering. I was more confused when he suddenly remove his coat and throw it straight to my face. Well, damn.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" I said before removing his coat from my face. Holding it with both of my hands, while glaring at him. Seriously, I don't know what has gotten into him. He's insane, suddenly throwing a heavy clothe on my face.

He nervously smile for the first time before scratching his nape. He looked down, while licking his lower lip.

"You're distracting me."

"What? I'm not saying anything, I'm even barely moving."

He sighed before standing up. I expected him to walk out, but I was surprised when he suddenly walk towards me until he stood there beside my seat.

I looked up while I was sitting on my seat, frozen with my heart shamelessly beating loudly. He suddenly brought his hands on the chairs back with the other on the table, cornering me between his arms. Damn it, my hands and knees were trembling while I was staring straight at his eyes.