F I F T E E N

015. The Ride

——————————————————

J E O N G Y E O N ' S

"Students, please stood in a line if you want to get there earlier." The teacher was almost losing her voice, yelling at the students who can't understand a single instruction. Once the students settled down and zipped their mouths, we formed into a line. The first line for boys and the second line for girls. There are approximately five buses for all of us.

Nayeon was at my back, while Sana and Mina was in front of us. Luckily I haven't seen the jerks out here, they'll just ruin my day, especially that Yoon Jeonghan. He's just getting into my nerves every time I would lay a glance at him.

His whole presence will always make me wanna explode and leaped up in anger. He's plainly annoying and irritating. The nerves he got for always messing with me is just—ugh!

Everyone got inside the bus, I sat near the window expecting Nayeon to sit beside me. I know she'll let me have this side even though this is also her favorite. I close my eyes, as the warm breeze greeted my senses. It's still early in the morning and it's said that the trip takes one and a half hour. I could just continue my nap.

"You look dumb, you know."

I was caught off guard when I heard that voice. I turned my head on the side, confusion took over me when I saw him sitting beside me. My question was then answered when I saw Nayeon sitting on the other side. She's with a guy that I don't know.

Somewhat aiming an arrow with fire, that's how I'm looking at him. How come did this devil appeared out of nowhere? He was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there something on my face, huh?" He asked as I immediately look away.

"Yeah, there is." I nonchalantly said, while tying my hair. Moving a little bit away from him, while I stared at the scenery before us.

"Is there a dirt on my face?" By the sound of his voice, he looked really troubled, probably concerned about his face. He's just so annoying. Why on Earth do I have to sit with this guy?

"There's no dirt. There's ugliness." I answered without even giving a little care about his reaction. Based on his attitude, I guess he was really affected by those words.

"You're uglier." He retorted back with a scoff. Tsk, he's such a loser.

"Say what you wanna say. I don't care." I stared blankly at nowhere, slowly closing my eyes. Before I could drift off to dreamland, I could still hear him arguing back but it was way too inaudible for me to hear.

I dozed off, leaning my head on the glass window, while crossing my arms. It's better to sleep rather than listening and arguing with him. I guess it's already his duty to piss me off, like every day.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! Could you please open your eyes?"

Someone was tapping my cheeks upon hearing those words. I slowly open my eyes, squinting before sitting up properly. I saw him looking at me.