T H I R T E E N

013. Against The Rules

——————————————————

S A N A ' S

I went to the comfort room, fixing myself in front of the mirror. Two girls entered the comfort room, they were giggling, as if something good just happened. I didn't care about them, I still need to finish my retouch before the next subject starts.

They were whispering to each other, squealing like girls who have finally invited their crushes on a date. And it was really that deal, huh.

"I finally invited Jun to our party this Friday. Oh gosh!"

"Isn't that against the rule?" The other girl asked. I tried to focus on my routine, but if this is about him it's hunting me.

"I asked him when the time we make out."

One of my lip tint drop when I heard what she just said. That caught their attention so I hurriedly pick it up and excuse myself. After getting out from the comfort room, I leaned against the corridor's wall. Now that I know it was true, I can't avoid the sting inside my chest. I'm not strong just like my friends, I'm not brave as they are.

They always let their minds and pride rule them. But for me, my emotions are too fragile. I easily feel comfortable, I easily perceive happiness and I use to believing that after every storm there will always be a rainbow. I gotta be kidding myself.

I firmly close my eyes, regaining my proper senses back. He really is just playing with my feelings. Look what he have done to me, he's frustrating me without any specific reason. He will act like he cares for me, acting like he is concern, but in the end, he'll kiss another girl. Yeah, I know I don't have the rights to dictate everything he does in his life, but he's giving me false hopes.

He kept his gestures the same even against this rule, now tell me? Who wouldn't hold on to that?

"Sana," I instantly open my eyes when Mina suddenly tap my cheeks. I flash a wide smile for her. Her brows knotted but shrug it off afterwards. "The next class is about to start. Let's go."

I just nodded then bubbly went after her. Am I too good at hiding my emotions? Well, it's for the sake of them. I never wanted them to worry about me, for the rest of our lives, I wanted to make them smile.

Mina has been the smartest one among us, she's beautiful, brave and independent. I envy her ever since. She's the perfect standard of a woman. She's also elegant in her own ways, well-mannered. In conclusion, she has everything that every girl were asking for.

As I was staring at her back, I noticed a stain on her skirt. My eyes widened as I hug her by the back. She stiffened, I guess she was just surprised.

"Are you on your period?" I whispered tbrough her ears with her scent emanating through my nose. She's so fragrant.

The students were looking at us weirdly. Is there something wrong back️hugging my bestfriend? I bet there is nothing inappropriate with that. She looked over her shoulder, worried.

"Is there a stain on it?" She asked.

"There is, but I don't have my coat with me. Can we just stay like this until we reach our lockers?" I asked, innocently. I am worried about her also, and that helped me forget my thoughts of Jun for the mean time.