T W E N T Y

020. Changes

——————————————————

M I N A ' S

We're back to regular classes and regular rules. Wonwoo and I are excuse for afternoon classes since we'll be reviewing for the upcoming quiz bee. Did I say me and him? My bad, it's just me studying and spending my time reading literature books. I have no idea with his whereabouts.

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually care about him. It's just that it's so unfair for me, studying here while he's out there probably fighting against gangsters.

"Mina," someone said from the back. I saw Junhui heading towards my direction, with a smile plastered upon his face.

"What?" I simply asked while raising a brow at him. He moved the chair, sitting back while touching his neck. He was biting his lower lip while shifting gazes.

"What the hell is wrong with you, huh?"

He chuckled nervously before leaning forward. He kept his face inches away from mine. If it weren't because of the book I was holding, I can now feel his breath on my face. My brows knotted while looking at him. He's acting really weird this days.

"Listen up. Girls kept chasing me—"

"Are you bragging about it in front of my face?" I hissed before leaning on the chair. I drop the book on the table before folding my arms in front of my chest. Running my fingers on my hair, shooting a sarcastic look at him.

"No." He laughed slightly before picking up a book and placing it on the top of his head. Squinting my eyes while looking at him in disbelief.

"Girls kept chasing me, but I wanted to decline and refuse. You knew I like someone already, and she seemed to be avoiding me." He stated, sighing heavily before covering his face and rested his head on the table.

I was shaking my head realizing what is he trying to say. The day before we left, Sana saw him with a girl. After that, I observed Sana being bothered and spacing out most of the time. Days before that, we even saw the two of them acting sweet and stuffs, so I cannot blame if she's mad or jealous. Damn, this man right here is insensitive as hell.

"You want her to notice you again?"

He immediately got up with his eyes lighting up. I don't know if he's just like this or he's just literally insensitive. Didn't he realize that Sana is also falling for him that she can't avoid herself getting jealous? Man, he's too good at flirting that he even got my friend.

I look away, clearing my throat. I signed him to get closer so I could just whisper on his ears.

"Try searching that in the internet, hmm?" I tapped his back while forcing a smile. He rolled his eyes before getting up.

"I should just change for the better." He said with his hands inside his pocket. He then loose his tie before messing with my hair then walk away. Yeah, we got extremely close. We always go in a 'date' atleast once a week. And I'm so sure that I won't fall for someone like him if that's what my father wants.

I sighed once again before shifting my concentration on the book. I don't feel like studying this days, it's too boring. But what I gotta do? I can't just stop and go elsewhere like that Jeon Wonwoo. He really didn't change.

After an hour or so, I already finished reading the book. I brought it back to the shelves. It's almost three in the afternoon but Wonwoo didn't show up and study with me. This is really unfair, but I know I can do this alone without his help. The school shouldn't just settle with two representatives if the other one is useless.