𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

jasrya

jasrya

"good morning." i rasped softly as i pulled billie closer to me.

"good morning, baby." she greeted back with a cute smile.

i felt a grin settle on my face as i looked at her. her blonde hair was a mess, though it didn't look bad. it somehow suited her.

"what? why are you looking at me like that?" she asked as her face flushed.

"'cause," i murmured. "i love you. i'm like... i'm so in love with you, dude."

"i'm so in love with you too, bro." she mocked teasingly.

i playfully kissed my teeth and laughed as i said "shut up."

i kissed her forehead. "would you have rather me called you 'honeybunch' or 'sweetie pie,' hm?" i teased.

"eww," she said through a laugh. "noo."

"okay, then what?" i raised a brow, my smile never leaving my face.

"i like 'baby,' obviously," she started. "uhh... 'my love' is really cute."

"true," i agreed. "and angel; it's fitting."

"yeah." she murmured with a soft smile.

"the fact that you are— or were an angel, is so crazy to think about. like— that's just crazy," i told her, then furrowed my brows for a moment. "wait, if you lived in heaven, why were you so unhappy there? if you don't mind me asking, that is."

she let out a sigh. "i dunno. it was just the same boring stuff. everyday felt repetitive. and you also have to just be 'perfect' or whatever. no sinning, and all that, you know?"

"ahhh," i hummed. "i get that. you're making heaven sound boring, so at this point, i'd rather go to hell."

"rya!" her eyes widened. "no! i swear it's nice, i just got bored because i had been there for forever!"

"i'm kidding, bae, chill!" i laughed loudly. "but also, how long is forever? since you were an angel, does that mean you're, like, a thousand years old or something?"

"i'm nineteen in human years..." she trailed off.

"miss eilish, how old are you?" my eyes widened a bit.

"it doesn't matter." she tried to wave me off.

"i'm dating a whole ass old lady, aren't i?" i sighed playfully.

"you're so annoying," she complained. "and mean! i'm not an old lady!"

"i'm nineteen." she grumbled lowly as she buried her head into my chest.

"i'm just messing, my love," i kissed the top of her head. "you're nineteen... in human years. if you were still an angel, then you'd still be old as hell."