𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

jasrya

jasrya

"bro, you fucking suck at this." i snorted as i killed west on call of duty.

"no, i don't," he grumbled. "you killed me one time. so what?"

"i've actually killed you, like, ten times already, but whatever."

"ayo, what the hell, dude?" sebastian asked loudly after kenya killed him, which made the game end. me and kenya won.

"haha, bitch," ken snickered. "anyways, how are you and billie, rya?"

"why are you so invested in us?" i raised a brow. "if you wanna date her or some shit, just say that."

"no, i want you to date her," she scoffed. "what's so hard about it?"

i rolled my eyes. "i just don't want to. well— i do, but i don't. i dunno, bro."

"elaborate. what do you mean you do, but you don't?" seb questioned.

"i mean, yeah, i wanna date her," i admitted in a mumble. "but i don't want the repercussions of dating her, you know?"

"and what are said repercussions?" west quizzed.

"that i could get hurt. i don't want to go through that shit again. it was bad enough with adelia."

"okay, but she had to breakup with you 'cause of her parents. it's not like she wanted to." ken told me softly.

"bullshit," i scoffed. "if she really wanted to stay with me, then she would've. but this isn't even about her right now! this is about me and billie."

"you brought adelia up though." west blinked at me.

"shut up." i shoved his shoulder.

kenya let out a sigh. "you can't base your future on your past. yeah, you can learn from the past, but the future and your present are different. if you learn from your past, then your present and future won't be the same as your past."

"yeah," seb agreed. "don't let billie slip away from you because you're scared. i mean, hell, anybody would be scared going into a new relationship. it's a scary thing, dude. but if you really like her, then you've gotta overcome that fear."

"man, why do y'all want me to date her so bad? sheesh." i shook my head, though i knew they were right.

"because you and her belong together!" west threw his hands up.

"deadass," kenya nodded. "you two need to be together. you already act like a couple, and y'all are cute as hell! just date her already."

i sat there for a moment, thinking about everything. i let out a sigh. "you really think i should?"

"yes!" they all said with 'duh' looks on their faces.