𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

billie

billie

"where were you?" finneas asked as i walked into our apartment.

"jasrya's," i answered. "i told you that i was going over there before i left."

"you're always over there." he chuckled.

"yeah, so?" i raised a brow, then held up the taco bell bag that i got before jasrya brought me back here. "i got you food."

"what is it?" he peeked into the bag when i handed it to him.

"bean burritos from taco bell. you know, the place i told you and claudia about a while ago? it's really good, bro!"

"bro?" he let out a small laugh.

jasrya is starting to rub off on me.

"yeah," i confirmed. "where's claudia?"

"she's on the balcony." he informed me.

i nodded, before going out onto the balcony. "i brought food." i told her with a smile.

"ouu." her eyes lit up as she got up from her chair. she walked over to me, then followed me back inside. "what is it?"

"taco bell." i grinned.

i sat down at the kitchen island and pulled one of my burritos out of the bag. i looked to finneas.

"so, you know how we write songs?" i asked him.

"yeah, why?"

"well, jasrya said that we could record them and then post them on something called soundcloud, so that people could listen to them." i told him with a large grin.

"billie, you know we've got to lay low," he told me. "nothing about that is laying low."

"right." i mumbled as my shoulders slumped.

"speaking of laying low, i really think we should go back now." he sighed.

"i've already told you that i'm not going back." i muttered.

"but billie—"

"if you wanna go back so bad, then go!" i cut him off. "i'm not stopping you. i'm going to stay here though. i don't want to leave and i won't. i-i'm not happy there, finneas! i'm happy here!"

"i'm not leaving you here by yourself." he frowned.

"then stay. it's not that hard."

"he's got a point, bil," claudia added softly. "the longer we stay, the more likely we are to get caught."

"we're not going to get caught," i huffed. "but again, if you're so worried about getting caught, then go back!"

"i'm not going back without you." he asserted.